Prologue

I hate my boss. I can't believe that he asked me to do an over-time shift. It's currently 10:56 pm and all of the buses don't run anymore. Guess what? I am now walking home. My house is like 20 mins away from my workplace by bus but it's takes me 35-40 mins walk to home. My city saves electricity so much that the street lights are not everywhere. I feel insecure as I have never been out alone this late so I quicken my pace.

I was walking as fast as I could, when a black van pulled over near me. I did not care much and continue walking. Suddenly, I feel my arms being pulled by someone, it was gentle but firm that I could not fight back even with my strongest strength. The man in black mask and black hoodie drags me to the van and carries me into it. I look around and see more men in the van, about 6 more. 2 in front, 1 on my right and 3 behind me. I yell and kick my legs trying for my escape, but soon my mouth and nose is covered by a cloth and darkness consumed me.

~Time skips~

I slowly gain my consciousness again, but I can't see anything nor I can move my hands and feet. Geez, they probably tied me up. The car is still going and I know it as I can feel the movement. I feel a warm arms tightly wrapped around my waist and I know I am in someone's embrace. Wait a minute! I feel something wet and warm on the side of my neck. 'No way! That dude is kissing me!' I mentally screamed. I tried to wiggle for an escape.

"Oh..shit. Our princess is awake. Jin-hyung, drives quickly. I don't want to drug her again." his voice is soft and soothing. "Say to the one who bought the house in the middle of nowhere" a voice complains back, probably Jin. I can feel his eyes rolled even with my eyes blindfolded.

"Hey! Let me go! Where are you guys taking me? What did I do?!" I shout and tried to wiggle out of the ropes. But he hugs me tight so I could not move and that worked since he is so strong.
"Stop, princess. We are almost home." he tries to calm me down but my panic state is not losing up.
"No! that's not my home! I wanna go back to my real home. Let me go!" my voice cracks and I feel my eyes starting to tear up due to my fear.

"Shuu..It's okay, baby girl. You are safe with us. We don't dare to hurt you." this time it's a new voice and he gives soft pecks all over my face and holds my hands with his warm ones.

I know that they won't hurt me because they have been so gentle with me so far, but I can't trust them. They might be some gangsters or mafia. I must try to find a way out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author😁
Hey, guys! First of all, thanks for checking out my story. I would like to apologize in advance if I make grammar or spelling mistakes in the story. English is not my first language so hope you understand.

I would try to upload regularly. I hope you will have a lovely day💜

Thanks😘