~Escape plan~

I wake up and look at the clock on the lamp table. It is 3:45 am. Shot! I slept for so long. I quickly sit up on the bed and quickly walk to the door. I make sure to be as quiet as possible. I walk through the corridor, passing rooms but making sure I am on my tiptoes. I can hear my loud beating heart and I feel myself start to sweat. I successfully make to the downstairs and run to the door. I turned the knob and suddenly there are red lights blinking everywhere and a loud beeping sound like an emergency sound filled the whole house.

I froze and know I am in a BIG trouble. How come I didn't think it would be harder than I expected. Geez. Of course, they are not dumb. They will make sure to put a security alarm on so I couldn't escape. Well, my Mission Failed!

I hear foot stepings coming down the stairs and soon I see 7 men in pyjamas right in front of me. Namjoon looks quite disappointed but he seemed expected this to happen too.

"Baby girl, you left us with no choice. Yoongi-hyung, take her to your room and don't think we will let this go easily. We are tired and we will discuss this tomorrow." he says sternly and Yoongi walks toward me and carries me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

My back hits the soft mattress as he puts me down gently of his bed. His room is much bigger and I guess guys like a darker colour.

[Yoongi's room👇]

He goes to the other side and lay down next to me, facing me

He goes to the other side and lay down next to me, facing me. I move further away, try to make some room between us. He doesn't say anything and just close his eyes and sleep. I waited for a bit and about 15 mins later, I walk to the door. To my bad luck, the door is locked.

Suddenly, Yoongi speaks up making me jump a bit out of startle. "Don't waste your energy. It's not opening no matter how hard you try. It needs my fingerprint to open. Come back here." I turn to look at him and his eyes are still closed.

I don't listen to his command and still standing next to the door. I hear him sigh loudly and walk toward me. I step back and my back hits the door. Yoongi, this time carries me bridal style and walks back to his bed with me in his arms. "You sure are a troublesome, Baby girl. Now sleep or you are going to be tired tomorrow." he gently lay me down again on his bed and he goes to his side again. But this time, he hugs me real tight so I can't move. I slowly fall into my slumber, listening to his heartbeat and slow breathing.

~Morning 8:30 am ~

Yoongi P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes and feel something soft on my chest. I look down to see the soft object and realises it was no other than our baby girl. She is sleeping peacefully in my arms and the sunlight ray is on her face, making her face glows like an angel. I smile and lean-in to peck her forehead, her beautiful double eyelid eye, her cute and tiny nose, her soft cheeks and her small chin.

She slowly stirs in my arms as my kisses wake her up. She lifts up her face and there big brown eyes, which I fell in love at first sight, staring at me. I smile. The moment I was waiting for is finally here.

"Good morning, beautiful" I give her my gummy smile.

Y/N P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully until the soft thing keeps on touching my face. I slowly open my eyes and look up to see Yoongi with a big gummy smile. "Good morning, " I greet him back. I rub my eyes to make myself fully awake. Yoongi keeps on smiling like a fool and keeps on pecking my forehead. Not to forget, his arms are still tightly wrapped around my waist. It was warm and somehow I can feel his love radiating through his simple actions.

We both turn to the door as we hear someone knocking. "Breakfast is ready!" it was Jin and he was knocking on every door and repeating his 3 words at each door while knocking. "Does every room requires the owner's fingerprint?" I ask Yoongi in curious as I remember last night's event, more like this morning. "Yeah...we like privacy, especially me since those dorks are so stalker." I laugh softly as I can imagine them being dorks.

Yoongi comes closer and pecks my forehead. "I think we should get up before Seokjin-hyung gets explode". He laughs and I nod as we get up.

I go back to my room and do my morning routine. After I change my clothes, I went downstairs. Luckily, I didn't get lost in this big mansion and quickly found the dining room. When I arrive, everyone is already there. There is a spot left between Namjoon and Hoseok, I assumed it was for me so I took my seat between the two. We start eating silently, only the sound of cutlery can be heard.

After we finished, the maids came and took away our plates and clean up the table. Namjoon tells me to follow them so I did. We enter a room looking more like an office, probably Namjoon's. I took a seat on the couch as well as them and they focus them pupils on me. 'Man, this is awkward'.

"Babe, our wedding is tomorrow. Today, we will go to the studio to take our wedding photos, as well as we will check on the dress we ordered for you. You can change the style if you don't like that one." Namjoon says. 'Crap! The wedding is tomorrow! What am I going to do? I better run away today. I gotta save my life'

"Cool. What time are we leaving?" I nod and pretend to be chill. "We will leave in 15mins. Do you wanna go change yourself?" Jin speaks this time. "Yeah, sure" I walk back to my room to change since I am wearing comfy clothes, which might not look too appropriate to meet with designers and photographer.

The story is gonna continue. I will try my best to upload often. Thanks. Xoxo