Lack Of Blood

The guards started to went to the ground and find one of the diving equipment gone, which they assumed the intruder have already left. They quickly report it to the frontman.

Soon the guards with the frontman went outside riding a boat, tracking where did the intruder go.

Jihyo's side.

She stopped right into an empty island. She take off all the equipment into her body and took out her phone that was covered with plastic.

There was no signal there so she quickly went up.

-

The three left players then started to came back to the lobby. They all have their lonely and tired faces.

Sana was holding onto her arms since she had a bruise on it. Tzuyu was just looking down while walking.

Soon the stairway has a few bloods all around.

As they arrived the lobby there they saw only three beds and was place meters away from each other.

Tzuyu on the other side was feeling weak and can't properly walk.

A few moments later the guards have arrived with something on their hands.

"We sincerely congratulate and commend you for successfully making it through five games. You've now become the finalists, and we've prepared a special gift for you. Before we reveal the gift, please change into the outfit we prepared."the superior guard said

Restroom

Tzuyu was washing herself alone as they all got different restrooms.

Removing her shirt and jacket leaving her with her sports bra. There she got a big glass stabbed right through her side stomach. It was bleeding nonstop since then.

With that she take a hold on it and started to remove it from her body. She groaned in pain, blood started to drip on the floor as she already take it out from her body. She covered it with tissue to stop from bleeding. Ripping out her shirt to make it covered.

After that she stared to wash her face and body while looking at her reflection from the mirror.

Opening the box that was give to her. There she saw a suit showing her number.

-

Jihyo was still finding a signal from above the mountain. Little did she know that the frontman and it's company have already arrived. They saw the diving equipments on the rocks.

"Bring the intruder alive."the frontman said

The guards then started to go on and the frontman shoot the diving equipment.

Jihyo now find a signal and started to call her chief.

On the phone

"Jihyo!"

"Chief"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Chief, can you hear me?"

"I haven't seen or heard from you in days!"

"I'll explain everything later."

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I'm on an island somewhere in the southwestern sea."

"What?"

"Can you locate this phone and send backup right away?"

"What? Backup?"

"I need backup. I need the coast guard and a police squad at least."

"What? I can't hear you!"