Chapter 3

Josie's POV
As soon as hope left my dorm room to go to hers I felt alone but I went to go and sit on my bed and just think but that's when Lizzie shouted as she walked in
"JOSSETE SALTZMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HOPE MIKEALSON"

"Chill Lizzie and stop shouting, we got paired up for the project that u haven't even started yet"

"Well MG said he wanted to hang out tomorrow and do it then so I will"

"I think MG might like you have you seen the way he looks at you"

"MG doesn't like me we are just friends"

"I'm still convinced he does"

"Well he doesn't and I have something to do so bye"

Lizzie and i's birthday was in a few days and mom said we could stay with her in Europe I don't miss my mum but I really wanna stay here with hope but I can't really say no so I'm gonna go. I think it would be nice too see mum because Lizzie has been feeling down because he haven't gone to see her in ages, or she hasn't really visited either.

On our birthday we are having a party at the old mill, the old mill is a place Lizzie and I discovered when we were seven we were just wondering around as you do and we found this place and decided to call it the old mill so now that's what everyone calls it.

Skip a few hours later
It was now lunch time so I went over to where the food was and picked out what I wanted, I really didn't have much choice because all the options are the same as what they have been since the school was made but I really need to ask dad for more food options because all these ones are boring.

After getting my food I spotted hope sitting down by herself so i decided to go and join her because she looked lonely.

"Hey, is this seat taken" I asked scaring her a bit

"Err, no it's not you can sit here"

"I just wanted to say that I had a really nice time the other day"

"I had a nice time too we should do it again" she said while touching my hand

I get a spark as soon as she touched my hand but I ignored it and thought nothing of it

Hopes pov
I don't know why I just touched her hand it felt like I needed to it felt normal but I dismissed it pulling my hand away, I've noticed over the last few days I have felt a pull towards her it's almost as I like her....wait what...no that can't be true. I HAVE A CRUSH ON JOSIE I mentally screamed

"Are you alright,hope.....HOPE"

"Oh yeah sorry what" I said in confusion

"I said are you ok you seem out of focus"

"Oh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking"

"What were you thinking about" she asked in a calm voice

"Oh nothing important"

I heard the bell ring and it was time for our next lesson and our next lesson was maths and I had that with Josie so I decided to walk her there continuing our conversation from lunch.

We both sat down next to each other because they were the only two seats left in the classroom, the teacher then started the lesson teaching us about fractions.

All the way through the lesson I kept staring at her I looked at her then back at my book and kept doing that all lesson.

Josie's pov
I noticed hope staring at me throughout the lesson but when she turned back I felt sad so I decided to look back at her when she wasn't looking, I don't know why but I really like her it's like I'm 14 all over again and my crush is coming back. But I don't think they that I'm ever going to tell her about my crush because I'm sure she doesn't feel the same but the way she looked at me said different but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Anyway the class now ended and the teacher just wrapped up the class and left leaving the students to pack up and leave l, as soon as we left I said bye to hope and went to my room because I had a free period and she didn't so she went to her next class which I don't know what is. I went straight to my room to read a book that I just started to read l, it's called "the good  neighbour" ( I just started this book I'm real life and it really good you should read it-Chloe) I was on chapter 22 and read about 5 chapters because they were small chapters.

After reading I decided to find Lizzie and hang out with her for a few mins and we just talked about planning our bday party and going to see mum. We both agreed that we were having a party and who we were going to invite, hopes bday was the next day so we decided to invite hopes family over because we know she hasn't seen them in a long time and she probably misses them, this is our bday present to her we thought it would be nice to have a family reunion so we invited Stefan and Damon and all the other as well and we know some of them hate klaus but we will get them to like each other if they like not or not.

We also invite our bio mum because we haven't seen her in ages too after that monster brought her back we found a way to keep her alive so she alive and not dead which I was thankful for because I missed her. Aster we talked I went back to my lesson.

A/n- I just read through this and I made a mistake I have Changed it I am working on the next chapter which will be hopes bday then the chapter after will be Josie's and Lizzie party with hope and everyone-Chloe