Chapter 5

Josie's POV

Today is mine and Lizzie's birthday well our 16th birthday, so I got out of bed and walked to the shower. I turned it on and started my shower, letting the hot water run down me as I get lost in thoughts,When I finshed my shower I got dried off then went to put some clothes on but that's when I noticed writing on my right shoulder and it said Hope Mikealson bold writing I was really confused why her name was on my shoulder so I ran to my dads office.

"Dad, hopes name is on my shoulder and I don't know why"

"Oh god" he replied worriedly

"What do u mean dad" I asked him with confusion

"Nothing I don't know why either but I'll ask Dorian to find something out"

"Okay, thanks dad"

With that I left his office and went to go find Lizzie to see if she wanted to set up the party. This party wasn't a suprise party because Hope,Lizzie and I already knew about it and we were gonna set it up.
I found Lizzie in our room and asked her to help me set the party up. After going to a few shops to get snacks and bits and bibs for the party we started to set it up, we hung a banner that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSIE,HOPE AND LIZZIE!!! Even tho hope's birthday was yesterday we thought it would be a good idea to have a part for all three of us.

Seen as Lizzie and I decided to invite hopes family we didn't tell her, she just thinks it's going to be her friends and some of our family.

Time skip to after 12:00
The setting up of the party was nearly finished, and I was listening to Lizzie go on about how exited she was for the party to start, my mind started to wonder where hope was I haven't see her all day.

"Lizzie, I'll be back I have to go somewhere"I said and walked away without hearing her response, she just mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

I walked down the long corridor that lead to hopes room, I waited a few seconds at her door then knocked.

Hopes POV
Im looking though my wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear for the party, I had chosen between a blue dress and a red one, that my aunt Rebekah got me, then I hear a soft knock on the door just loud enough for any human ears to hear it,I didn't need to open the door to know who it was, I could smell strawberry shampoo mixed with this fruity smelling deodorant which I instantly knew was Josie.

So I casually walked to the door to open it and that's when I saw it, HOPE MIKEALSON on Josie's right shoulder I felt my eyes go a bright gold, as I looked at her shoulder, she didn't notice me look.

"Hope,your eyes are gold" Josie said to me stepping closer

"Oh they are" I said pretending I didn't know why they were glowing.

All I could think about was her name on my shoulder that was covered up, I'm starting to panic because I don't know what all of this means because Dorian hasn't found and answer yet, but I slowly calm myself down when I realise that Josie is still stood in my door was staring at me like there isn't anything else too look at but me.

"Are you okay, hope" she said to me with concerned eyes

"Yeah I'm fine, it's nothing, what did u come here for" I just simply replied back to her

" I just wanted to tell you that the party is pretty much ready and wanted to let u know to start getting ready" she said

"Errr, thank you I will start now I was just looking for what to wear"

"You should wear the blue dress I think it would look cute" she said looking behind me at the two dresses I had behind me on my bed.

I tried to hide the blush that was creeping on my face but I couldn't, to be honest I don't know why I was blushing, but then I did it's because I like her shock she's never going to know about, like never.

"Anyway I've got to go back and get ready, I'll see you there hope" she said and winked

With that Josie left and left me to get ready but I still couldn't not think about the mark on her shoulder I have her name on mine and mine name on hers. I have never heard of this before or seen it but when I tell Josie we will find out together.

Josie's POV

When I knocked on hopes door earlier I noticed her looking at my shoulder, my right one to be exact, and I think she noticed her name, and I believe that might of been the reason why her eyes turned gold but you never know they could turn gold for any reason. I pretended like I didn't see her looking and then I carried on.

A/N-if anyone is reading this thank you for the votes and views that were on my other chapters and thanks for adding this to ur reading list, I wanted to say that I'm not really a writer so many fan fics will be in a lot more detail and stuff but oh well, and wanted to say that I'm actually gonna try writing more it's that I have to make up the story as I go along.

Also this isn't proof read so sorry for mistakes-Chloe