|The Stare|

"Hey please"

"Hey please"

"No" 

You shook your head and went out of the barn quickly. Tim hurried after you out of it.

"Y/N. I'm sorry. The show took longer than we thought." Tim slicked back his grey steaks falling on his face because of breeze. "Austin was in good mood and wanted to perform a couple more songs."

You stopped and glanced at him.

"And how can I say no?"

"Oh did he?" You smirked. "And did you know how long I was waiting at the bus stop?"

Tim just stood in silence. You raged. "Alone!?"

"Babe I'm sorry"
Tim tried to hug you but you pushed him back.

"People were watching!"
You sounded teary.

He tried to reach to you but you glared at him. Tim looked at you pleadingly.

"It's our first date and you've messed up already."

__________

You turned your back on him and went into the wooden hall where you keep all of your art tools.

Tim begged breathlessly. "Please just give me one more chance. Let's hang out this weekend. Maybe we can go hiking, just the two of us."

"Go away Tim. I don't wanna see you right now."

You picked up some canvas from the piles and compared them.

"Hey"

You neglected him and keep choosing the brushes and paints from the wooden drawer.

"Y/N" The way he called your name was so soft. You felt a delicate touch on your elbow. His voice cracked a little as he talked, "Please."

You turned to face Tim. You can see something shining in his eyes; maybe it's the tear, maybe it's the sunshine from windows. But somehow, it made your heart melt. Everything else in the room begins to blur and all you could notice was his eyes...his fine lines...his trembling lips...

Before you realized it, you found yourself falling in love with this man again.

(At last! Something after this longggg writer's block! Enjoy folks!)