Chapter 4

A/N This chapter is very emotional so if you don't want to read that type of stuff you don't have to .Enjoy the chapter :>

George POV

I was in the car with Clay. I was talking about my hobbies. He was smiling. I wonder why. "Thats interesting" he said still smiling. "Thank you" I smiled. It was really nice to know someone was listening to me or at  least trying to listen. "For what? I'm just speaking the truth" he replied. I smiled even more. He stared at the road. I looked at it too. It was surrounded by beautiful, large, green trees, above whom was a large, dark blue sky with only the stars shinning. Clay stopped the car. "I want to show you something" he said. "Oh alright, just don't kill me please" I joked. He laughed. "I would never" he whispered. "I couldn't live without you" his voice was deep but truth shone in it. We walked silently through a path in the forest. After about 15 minutes we arrived to a little green, at least I thought it was green, clearing surrounded by beautiful trees. When you looked up you could see the sky and the stars that shone brightly. "Its beautiful" I whispered to Clay. It was breath taking. With the forest surrounding us from all sides, different creatures could be herd somewhere in the distance. Faint howls of wolves echoing through the trees. Those howls that sent messages to other wolves were like a song, so pure. As clean as mountain water. As true as ever. I looked at Clay, who had closed his beautiful eyes, and smiled. "Thank you for bringing me here" I smiled. His eyes fluttered open. They were beautiful, in fact he was beautiful. "Of course" he said. He took my hand so gently, and led me to the middle of the clearing. We both sat down, still holding hands. We stayed there for who knows how long just enjoying each others presence. The next morning I woke up in my bed, wondering. Was it all a dream? I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms around me. I looked around to see Clay  holding me tightly, as if his life depended on it. I blushed. His hair was messy and it made him look cuter then ever. I was happy and I felt safe. If only I could've stayed like this forever. If only I could go back to that moment. (A/N This is meant as if George is talking about the past just to make it clear and so there are no confusions.) Clay's eyes fluttered open and he stared into mine. It felt as if he was looking for something in them, something hidden very deeply inside. "Hi" he said still not looking away. "H-hello" I said looking away. He gently grabbed my face. "Look me in the eyes" he demanded. I did as he said. "Promise you will stay by my side forever?"he said. "I promise. I will stay by your side no matter what. Forever" I replied. He hugged me tightly. My head was buried in his chest. He held me as if I was the most important thing in the world. Which I didn't know that to him I was.

-END OF CHAPTER

A/N Idk for you guys but I really liked this chapter. I love you hot ass mfs.Take care of your selves <33