Chapter 6

A/N Yes another chapter :D Things are becoming very emotional now my dear loves. Enjoy :>

George POV

I was in a light space. It shone brightly. As if I were on a star. Who knew maybe I was. I saw a human figure approach me. It was my dead mother. My mouth flew open, teary eyes widened and heart pounded. She approached me calmly. "M-mum?" I asked still not fully believing what I was seeing. "My dear" she began clearly troubled "Don't." I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Don't make promises you can't keep." With that she faded away and I woke up. Clay was beside me, asleep. I was confused and shocked. I saw my mother. I felt tears slide down my cheek. I moved Clay's arms off me, gently. I entered the bathroom. In the mirror I saw my face, it was pale, tears were rolling down my cheeks. The tears so pure, true and sad. My mothers words echoed in my head: "Don't make promises you can't keep." 'What could that mean?' I thought. I started sobbing at the memory of my beloved mother. Oh I miss her so much. The way she loved me. How she cared! 'Are you watching mother, to see how far I've come? Was that really you I saw or was it just some dream?' My heart was crying out. Clay entered the bathroom but I didn't notice until he wrapped his arms around me and whispered: "Whats wrong, Georgie?" His voice was deep again and it was filled with worry. "I-I saw h-her" I replied, my voice shaking. "Saw who?" he asked. "M-my d-dead m-mother" I sobbed out. "Oh I-I'm sorry" Clay was crying too. He cared. He actually did. My heart felt...weird. The way he hugged me so gently, the way he made me feel. My heart felt warm and I felt loved, which I hadn't felt since my mother's death. I never thought this would happen and yet it did so suddenly. I hugged him tighter. My sobs became louder, louder and louder. I was happy and sad at the same time. Clay was crying too. I truly did love him. He was crying for me, only me. I couldn't help but feel somewhat better. I suddenly heard my dead mothers voice. "He is the one" she whispered. "Huh what do you mean?" I whispered as I looked up. "Who are you talking to?" Clay whispered. His eyes were red and puffy, yet so pure and beautiful. "No one" I whispered. I hugged him burying my face into his chest. "You really care for me don't you?" I asked. "Of course I do Georgie!" Clay said. "If I didn't do you think I'd be here? Holding you in my arms trying to make you feel better?" I smiled. "Thank you, thank you so much" He lifted my chin gently. "No, thank you" He smiled as he let go of my face. If I had only told him that I loved him that time. I would have spent more time with him. "Come on you should rest" Clay smiled softly. We both lay in each others arms. "He is the one" "Don't make promises you can't keep" my mothers words echoed in my head. Those echoes slowly started fading, fading and fading as I drifted to harmless dreams.

-END OF CHAPTER

A/N This was sad. Welp take care of your selves my hot ass mfs ily <33