00

//Tokyo,21st of October 2005//

My eyes opened widely at dawn. A late notification I received that I didn't expect.

I covered up my mouth and immediately freezed on the spot when my elder brother moved at his deep slumber.

"Why awake early in the morning y/n..?"

(Baji Keisuke)
14 years old
My only elderly brother;)

My body sweated out of nervousness cause I finally remembered that I screamed at 1st volume. "I apologized Nii-san, Y-you can go back to sleep" I flinched mindlessly trying to get him to sleep. But I mean,he just moved.

He started to let out soft,low grunts and snores being a sign he's now asleep again.

I sweat dropped and went back to my phone.

[Hanemiya] 3:30 AM
Valhalla carefully thought about it.
We've decided to put you on a loyalty test to see if the very first woman, attempting to join the headless angels,will be successful yeah?

[Hanemiya] 3:31 AM
We'll meet at the school backyard at the 4th building of your academy. 6 pm sharp,no getting late even for a minute:)

I silently squealed in happiness as my goal to join a mysterious group of people will be fulfilled soon. I will not lose grip on this..For Keisuke-Nii...I will join Valhalla whatever it will costs.

My lips formed a line as I looked up at his sleeping figure. "Will...protect you..."I whispered.

//8:20 AM//

I massaged my forehead caused of pop quiz. I got too excited to Kazutora-san's message that I forgot to checked about our school-connected messages. It was just sent yesterday but I only checked on what's on Kazutora-san replies.

Fuck school.

I can't review now.. classmates had cameras and mics...

I staggered myself feeling hopeless. As I was about to stand up,a good friend of mine,Kira,walked up to me with a shaking body. "Uh,Kira?won't your class will be starting at five minutes?"I asked suspiciously.

"Y-y/n-san!your most c-coolest big bro—"

I stutter with a small yelp as a fist landed on his head making him cry and ran away. My eyes looked up just to see— hold up!

"Too corny"

"N-n-nii?K-Keisuke nii-san?!"

I jumped at my seat in utter surprise. With a doubtful smile and tries of acting normal,I asked him why is he here: "W-why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in your school?Mom will be mad!"

"Cool down Y/n. I'm just here to check on how you doin at your third year middle school. Haven't seen how ya doing ever since elementary." he convinced but that's not enough!

I glared at him with my fierceness;(E/c) agitated pupils looking at him with heated fire. Both of us can feel the atmosphere of each other at any costs,none between us cannot follow each other's page.

The time where we finally had the rights and consciousness,mind and physique, abilities and talents. We learned to read each other. Follow each other.

Furthermore, we're accepting ourselves to be the person of nyctophilia. The chills always got us, Alternatively,we got used to it.

He glanced at me with his golden eyes that turned into a calming yet deadly stare.

He sighed and broke the ice. He was about to leave with trouble for me and for Kira. But I stopped him with my grip in his wrist with one hand. We fought for strength as we tugged each other with muted voices,just some gritting and rough grunts.