01

//Tokyo,21st of October,2005//

My eyes brim with tears, seeing his fragile and sensitive side this way. He looked so lost and confused. The darkness we've got used to,this is not it.

This is the darkness we can't adore and lived in. This isn't nyctophilia,the cold feeling is nyctophobia..

I do not love this..I hated and feared this..

Keisuke was looking dumbfounded at me. It hurts. His eyes was already filling up with salty tears.

"Nii-san—!"

As I know,A gasp escaped my agape lips. Right before my eyes—a unidentified spark of light flashed through me, making me freeze and shut my eyes tightly.

Just a second passed,it all fades. I opened my eyes to see a few heads next to me.

What the hell...?

I scanned the surroundings seeing all them, everything and everyone was unidentified.

I'm just beating somebody and got situated on a classroom I have no clue with. With such confusion getting on my face,I sweat dropped when a gentle, female voice called my name: "Baji-chan!can you read this English sentence for me?"

I immediately stood up to the point I wasn't so sure what to do. I followed something I wasn't informed about.

The words were definitely not Japanese.

I am just as lucky today thanks to a clover. I am a some sort of student that has an average brain to read these, though I am a middle schooler,one of my classmates who's a total brainiac at English had me doing some jobs.

Ni-su to meet you.”

I understand the meaning,yet,I'm aware that I spoke an error. Fuck.

"Nice(Nīs/Náys) is the correction for your grammar Baji-chan. I am expecting an improvement from you,and you didn't got me wrong !"she remark with a huge thumbs up.

With a squeaky smile that just formed by the awkwardness,I giggled lowly and finally sat on the wooden chair.

I inhaled the light air I can find,and then exhaled the wasted gas I had with a scowl along with the confusing train of thoughts running through my veins.

I caress my cheek with my palm, resting the arm on the table. I sigh escaped my lips

//Shoyo's POV//

I gave a long stare of my friend.

Now that I find the foreign feeling,by just looking the way she is today.

Her black,long,curly locks usually in flowing in the atmosphere. It's always loose and comfy to the perspective she talks about.

Her signature grin matching her small fang;had gotten to be invisible in some sort of way. The calm expression including the missing audible features... It scares me.

Like less,I was gritting my teeth for 2 hours now ever since the end of lunch— with nails clattering and cutting through every bits.

Thus,even in the moment of me panicking with crazy actions;I am also worried not showing it enough.

N/n-san was made to prioritize studies,firstly. She's so incredible at adapting time and schedules that she had time for mostly everything she favors.

Academics, sleep, family, friends, outdoors, martial arts, free time for herself and so many more.

I cannot lie that she looks normal. We've known each other for two years— coincidence that we had the same section thrice.

Those two years I spent did not just go to waste. I took care of the time being to observe and listen her,as she did the same with me. The reason I got to know her was that;AND ONLY THAT,don't pressure me.

I stutter a bit when I spotted her sigh again. A frown I let out with silence.

It's too weird seeing her this way. Just go and act normal.

//Miyagi,21st of October,2012//

Footsteps roughly stomped to the enlarging halls with every corners. Each part of the school began to be filled with noises.

We were lazily waiting for the teacher to let us out.

“You may go out” she consented in English.

A few minutes later,the crowd inside our class became fewer and fewer. Each were being less each second.

I immediately stood up looking at her who has no care. She's been looking numb and not aware of anything for a few hours.

I grinned sneakily and tip-toed.

//Y/n's POV//

Devastated just by sitting for more than 4 hours,my vision blurred on itself with a statue like features. Fuck I don't even know where I'm gonna go!

My fingers slowly roamed on my face; stretching it whole with stress and agony.

"N/n-saaaaaaaannnn!!!!"

I put my head to my side seeing a small energetic shouting bastard running towards me!

"N/n-san what—gwehk!"

I jumped helplessly on my seat,and without any further hesitation,I punched him in the face...hard.

With a small yelp that came out of my mouth. I immediately sit up beside the sleeping figure that was laying on the cold floor. I scratched my scalp saying random things;"hey wake up!hello?!are you okay?!–okay that's a dumb question—fuck fuck fuck fuccckk!!hey!hey!"

Students that were roaming around our section were standing still.

What?are they just gonna watch?!

My lips formed a line with a scowl. I took his arm and put it in my shoulder for support. I stand up with my strength from his current unconscious weight.

I walked slowly towards the door full of open mouthed people. "Where's the clinic?"

//5:26 PM//

I guarded him for half an hour now. He's still not waking up from the punch slumber.

"Shit...."

//01//