02

//Miyagi,21st of October,2012//

//Shoyo's POV//

My mind was fizzy to the fact that I haven't peaked at the other side. I slightly squint my eyes with my irises and opened it slowly. My vision was still blur although I'm already seeing a sillouette.

"Y/n-san..?"

She jumped when she realized I was calling her. She immediately place her hands into mine while her worried eyes were bore into my owns. "Are you okay now?!I'm sorry I got you that way." She sincerely apologized with a small bow of her head.

She tilted her head and look for other directions atleast avoiding my gaze. The intimidation and nervousness got my spine.

"I-i was just surprised..you were casually running towards me– I have no full idea how to handle a situation when a stranger suddenly runs towards you while shouting your name!" She confessed in a pleasing way.

A stranger?me?

"W..what do you mean Y/n-san?"

Her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she removed her hand,she slowly took her finger to her nose and scratch it. She looked rather scared by my question.

"What's your name again?"

I am indeed shocked. More shocked than I could imagine;I tried to act it cool.

I answered her calmly...

“Hinata Shoyo”

“Baji Y/n”

She lifted her hand and offered a handshake. I raised my brows and shook it with doubt.

"Then.. Hinata-kun.. I'm going to tell you something."

I'm trying to think straight each awkward seconds that's had been passing. A bead of sweat dropped swiftly.

//5:25 PM//

//Y/n's POV//

I gulped my own spit after telling him everything. I am so nervous to the point that I almost stutter at every word I say,just a good thing he understood my confusing language.

"..And y-yeah..that's why I punched you—and now y..you're here.."

He stared with his jaw dropping a bit from his skull,with eyes stared at mines straight.

I scratched the side of my nose when I saw him looked at the ceiling definitely thinking deep. You're really on the clouds...damn it.

He softly hummed and out his finger on his chin letting it rest. What are you even thinking...?

"..Means..this day..you're almost 20 years old?"he asked. Now that's an intelligent theory. "Maybe..cause basically..my life is full of changes ever since I teleported in your timeline–"

"—If my birthday didn't change then I'm 19/20,cause my birthday is on y/b"I continued. He nodded.

-

Our talk eventually got longer and started to make more sense. Yet,there is still no word for how I got in here...

He totally changed the topic when he suddenly asked;“what time is it?”

I looked to the clock pasted on the clinic wall.

“5:47”

He looked at me with his eyeballs almost poking out. He looked so shocked,he didn't get to think and after a second,he left me running.

"O-oi what the fuck— Hinata!!!!"

I chased him with my heels banging on the ground. He's so fast that I can't keep up anymore. Where is that bitch even gonna go?!

"Hinataaaaa!!!"

"Y/n-san!isn't it Shou?!"

He smiled while looking back still running. What does he mean anyways??

Both of us giggled still running mess,or me just chasing his heels.

I did not refused to give atleast the smallest smile hence that I'm not from here. Faint tears started to fell from my eyes, nothing more with my teeth grinding each other at once. A few more steps and people I encounter.

Yet,why is everything motioning so slow? It felt like I was in slow motion. As if I'm the slowest. As if he's the only light I could run into but I can't.

It made me realized something when hot tears fell into my dry cheeks.

It was waving. The light from before had visited my vision once again. The surroundings started to be colorless;one of a few details I remembered last. It flashed right through as I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my stomach.

I groaned and touched it. My eyes questioned itself when I saw it covered with thick bandages. I immediately looked up remembering some changes that suddenly occured.

I did. My jaw dropped,eyes are irritatedly sore and red while I'm holding my tummy.

"Keisuke...Nii..?"

The train of my thoughts hit me hard realizing I'm in a cemetery silently sitting in front of his grave.

Too impossible to believe,but why does this felt real. I'm not believing this is reality. Yes I want to go back..but not this way.

My boring pupils dropping it's attention passed the rows of bouquets and singular flowers. His frame resting in front of the statue,a picture containing his memorable smile.

I looked at the stone graveyard sighting and saying I did not got it wrong.

Baji Keisuke,my brother. Is dead.

Is this revenge about something? A clear passion of grief and given was flowing. No...he's not dead...

//02//

[A/n:I made the Chapters faster on the rewrite version than the old one. Thanks for reading y'all]