𝙰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

Um hey, this will be a long chapter again!
This is more of an action longer story, the ending is fluff but the story is kind of angst?
I apologize if you dislike long chapters! You can skip to the next chapters!

"Who did this to you?!"

.

.

.

.

Enjoying his pleasant afternoon walk, that suddenly turned bitter as Sherlock thought about the case he solved the other day. He felt unsatisfied with how he solved the case. There wasn't much of a challenge and it was basically child's play to him. He was able to solve the case with ease the other day. He scoffs and clicks his tongue.

"That case was something I expected to be more enticing. I guess we will just need to wait for the next one!" He encourages himself.

He notices that a certain person has been following him for a while already. 'Odd' he thought to himself. He just decided that he would take another route home. He tries not to think about it. Was this person up to something?
 With a flash, Sherlock was knocked unconscious and roughly thrown in a carriage.

.

.

.

.

"Ah, tsk." He groans in pain and tries to get the hair off his face but was restrained with rope. 

He slowly gains consciousness to realize that he was strapped down on a chair with a group of four men whose faces were covered. 

"What do you want?" He spits out.

The men look at each other and one held a crowbar close to him. Sherlock's mind rushed to look for an escape plan. He furrowed his eyebrows and gazes at his abductors.

"I need to tell you that I am not a rich man." He states, slowly rubbing his hands to create friction to break the rope.

"We know that already. We did not take you for ransom, the boss gave us the sum of money we need," a man replies.

"Alright, that's interesting. What does the boss want?" Sherlock says as his restraints were almost broken apart.

"The boss doesn't like to see you around someone and is here to eliminate you," he says, "we will not let her down." 

He prepares to swing his crowbar and hits Sherlock's head but did not succeed. Sherlock catches it with his hands and grips on it. The man swings it at Sherlock's shoulder and it manages to throw him off the chair. He gets up and he was able to take it from him and he bangs the crowbar at him. The man fell to the ground, the others crowd around Sherlock. Sherlock loosens the collar of his shirt and swings the crowbar once more and is able to leave some of the men unconscious. He lets it go and it makes a loud clanking noise. From behind, a man runs up and puts him on a chokehold. He hits Sherlock's face with a punch that leaves a bruise. Sherlock kicks his attacker's knee and the man lets him go, drops onto the floor because of the pain. He clicked his tongue and throws a punch at him, leaving him with a bloody nose and a concussion. The man falls on his face, staining the floor with blood. He spits out blood and looks for the exit. 

"The door must be- ack!" He held his shoulder to reveal himself bleeding slightly from a wound. 

"That will leave a bruise," he remembers the bruise on his face that was given.

He looks around the area to see a cracked and rusty metal door. He runs up to it, it makes a loud creaking noise as he opens it. He paced down the road home, it was already dark outside. He tried not to pass out as he made his way home.