Lemons and Limes

i got high yesterday

at the dentist for crowns

im not that cool

---

It took three weeks of planning to finally be ready for the wedding.

Tim and Marinette met everyday to discuss each other's pasts, problems, preferences and other P words.

Adrien had been filled in the second they returned to work, having begged repeatedly to know what was going on.

"Tim!" Marinette gasped out, running to catch up with him in the airport. The two decided to fly first class rather than in the Wayne's private jet--it made the reveal all the more fun.

And that's why Marinette was chasing after Tim, panting heavily as her heels cracked.

Curse her short legs and need to be fashionable.

Tim laughed when she grasped his arm, forcing him to stop while she took a breath.

"You good, Mar?" She choked out between laughs.

Marinette gasped for air, putting her hands on her knees.

She was out of shape, having been too busy to run through Gotham as Ladybug for almost a month. And it didn't help that she made the terrible decision to wear heels.

But, in her defense, she wanted to make a good first impression on the Waynes--and it was hard to do that in sweatpants and slippers.

"You--" she took a deep breath, straightening out. "You jackass! You left me behind!"

A new wave of laughter hit Tim, making him lean forward to hug Marinette close to his chest.

"I know you're trying to look intimidating, but Mar, you're just too small and adorable." He tucked a stray hair away from her eyes, smiling down at her--the asshole was almost a foot taller than her.

Marinette scowled but let Tim pull her along to the plane, hands held between them.

Over the month they had to prepare and hang out, the two had become far more affectionate. It would seem that they were both touch starved workaholics.

Marinette wasn't very used to stares from the public--her fashion identity was anonymous--but it seemed that everyone wanted to see the girl that was with a Wayne.

Her skin crawled under the judging gaze of an airport full of Gothamites.

Usually, Tim and Marinette met at the coffee shop where they met, but more often than not they went to Marinette's apartment. Which meant that she wasn't used to the staring.

"After you, my beloved little gremlin." Tim said, sweeping his arms dramatically at the entrance to first class.

Marinette giggled and poked his nose as she passed.

"Why, thank you, jolly green giant!"

Marinette ignored the confused stares of several fancy looking passengers, allowing Tim to twirl her towards their seats.

As they settled, Marinette flipped open her sketchbook, allowing Tim to peer over her shoulder.

They lost themselves in their routine, Marinette sketching and Tim mumbling ideas in her ear.

It was nice, having someone who cared about fashion--someone who cared about her ideas.

The plane ride to Traverse City, Michigan was long and exhausting. Both Marinette and Tim slept most of the way, cuddled together in their seats.