Chapter Two

Mothers and fuckers of wattpad...chapter two!

Inspired by by @thebookwormfairy​

Shout out to @thebookwormfairy​! Thanks for letting me use your au idea!

And while I didn't do the love at first sight part (it's not really my style) I just started writing and this happened.

Also Marinette swears a lot because I think it's hilarious because she seemed so sweet and innocent so everyone would be surprised by how much she swears.

Anywayyy...

Let us beginnnnnnn

---

Marinette swore she didn't mean to.

But it was kind of hard to explain that to the snobby rich boy she bumped into on her first day at Gotham Academy.

Of course, she thought, of course I can't make a good impression in a new country.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I wan going and I just bumped right into you! Oh my gosh, I'm so, so, so sorry!" Marinette was rambling, but she couldn't seem to stop. She was far too nervous to.

"Tt, you should be more careful, I don't want your incompetence rubbing off on me..." The boy--who she had yet to actually look at, trailed off as he looked up at her from his spot on the ground.

Marinette was frantically picking up his books and trying to hold in tears. She was incompetent. Even her old friends thought so.

The boy sighed and Marinette finally looked up at him, an oh wow.

The boy had midnight black hair, it looks really soft, Marinette thought absentmindedly. He had a nicely sharp jawline and he was so tall. His skin was a light almond shade that made his blue eyes more pronounced. And his lips looked so damn kissable.

Wait--what?

The two blinked at each other, a blush was rising on Marinette's face. Snap out of it, Marinette! Her mind screamed. It's no time to think of boys! Especially a boy who--

"Did you just call me incompetent?"

The boy seemed to freeze for a moment, like he was realizing he said that out loud and he hadn't meant to.

"Uh..."

Marinette narrowed her eyes as the gorgeous boy, he didn't seem like the kind of person to stumble over his words all that often.

"Maybe?" He cringed.

"Well that's rude. You're not so competent yourself if you didn't see me coming." Marinette crossed her arms and sent the boy a glare.

"it's not my fault you came barreling down the hallway like a mad woman!"

"Excuse me? I was hardly barreling! I was going to be late for class--which by the way, I now am because of you--and I needed to hurry!"

"Well perhaps you should have been watching where you were going, I was simply walking and you crashed into me!"

By this point, the two were screaming at one another. It was a good thing no one was in the halls--it was the middle of class afterall.

"You two! Detention now!" Marinette and the boy startled as the voice of a teacher flooded the halls.

Marinette jumped, the boy simply sighed and brushed past her to follow the fuming teacher.

The teacher gestured tiredly for the two to follow her to detention.

Marinette bit back a groan, it was her first day, she hadn't even made it to her first class, and she was already sent to detention.