Chapter 2

6 weeks later...

Grandma Betty had died from a heart attack a few days before the tree started sprouting, Grandma Betty had left everything in her will to George; and didn't give any to his toxic parents.

A few days after George got all Grandma Betty's stuff from her will his parents came begging at his door saying that his father's company went bankrupt and they had to sell all of their stuff to pay off their debt, begging him to let them live with him. George scoffed at the request and said "Why should I let you live with me when you didn't let me live with you before." George said before closing the door.

George remembered he hadn't given the sprout it's daily fertilizer and water.
As George was pouring some fertilizer on the sprout, he thought he heard a small voice as he stepped away from the sprout, it sounded like it was saying-"Thank you" George quickly turned around to see a very small man crawling out of the sprout.

The small man then drank some of the water on one of the leaves, grew bigger, then rubbed some fertilizer on him, and got bigger, even bigger than George.

George then realized he was naked and started blushing like crazy and then he realized he was staring so he closed his eyes.

"Who are you?!" George shouted, with his face still tomato red.

"I'm- actually.. I don't KNOW who I am." The tall, naked man said.

" How do you- never mind, since this is probably a dream, your name will be Dream." George said hurriedly

George then speed-walked into his house and soon came back outside with a pile of clothes.

"I brought out all of my biggest clothes, and if they don't fit you I can you a towel or a bathrobe- preferably the bathrobe but since you're just a dream, it doesn't really matter."
George then walked away to do something else.

20 minutes later

"Are you done yet?!" George shouted from inside his house

"Um.. can you bring me a towel?" Dream shouted back to George

George groaned and brought Dream a towel.

George then tossed the towel to Dream- who hopefully caught it, George wasn't looking to where he tossed it, and waited; waited for Dream to find out how to use the towel.

"Am I wearing it right?"

Chapter 2 end

[WORD COUNT: 404]
                                    ^
                                    |

*that actually wasn't planned*