Mizo Middle

Selcouth 

(Adj)unfamiliar, rare, strange and yet marvelous

"WUR ZORREY !" 

The girl caught her ball when she heard the shout , she noticed taller boys looking over boys who looked beaten up. Huh so these guys liked picking on younger kids. She knows she promised her dad she would stay out of trouble but these guys looked like they needed help. She dropped the soccer ball to the ground and kicked it against one of their heads 

Kiyomasa stumbled forward when a ball slammed into his head, the whole group turned around spotting (Y/n) "hah we missed one of them, get him" 

Him ? 

She couldn't blame them for thinking she was a guy, she did have the habit of wearing her brother's old clothes. Well she might as well use this to her advantage, she grinned sliding between one of the boys legs. Moving to jump up and kick him from behind, another one grabbed from behind. 

" you better let me go"

"HAH listen to the  Pip-squeak!"

She breathed through her nose, pulling her arms away from him roughly. Grabbing onto his arm bringing over her shoulder, she glared at Kiyomasa " you think I'm scared of some older guys,  I've got 3 older brothers" 

Kiyomasa smirked as (Y/n) as one of his goons grabbed her, the teen smirked slamming his fist into her face. "Stay down runt" she let out a grunt of pain, shaking her head to clear her blurry vision

"You hit like a pussy~"

Takemichi and the Mizo boys watched Kiyomasa beat down the smaller boy, until he stayed down on the ground. Pressing his foot on the boy's back "From today on you shits are soldiers of the Tokyo Manji gang,so work your asses off" 

While Akkun was checking up on the mizo group Takemichi moved over to check on the smaller boy. "Hey you oka-" a fist slammed into his stomach as the boy sat up "IM SORRY! IT'S A REFLEX" 

'this guy really has a famine voice ' 

"Your brothers??" 

"Yeah they love crushing me" 

(Y/n) poured looking away, sitting up and stretching "He fights dirty… imma kick his ass"  she stood up dusting off her clothes "You guys okay? " she looked over at the boys.

"We're fine, what about you?" 

"Eh its nothing, my dad taught me how to fight" 

The boys stared at her amazed, before Makoto and Yamaguchi started questioning her about stuff her father taught her. She laughed answering every question they asked.  Akkun moved in between them, holding his hand out "Atsushi Sendo " he introduced himself and the others to her.