Meobuis

"I'll drive you to school"

Ryuu stopped (Y/n) before she could leave the house, she looked confused at her older brother. He simply patted her head handing her a helmet, guiding her towards his motorcycle "I just wanna make sure you get to school safely "

"Ryuu..."

"A girl was raped ... and her boyfriend was beaten up"

"What?"

Ryuu fixed the helmet in his sister's head, staring down at her. He was thankful for those two bringing her home safe, if Meobuis had found her and ....

"Just ...please don't walk home alone"

"But"

"(Y/n) ... I know .. just.."

He pulled his sister into his chest, he just needed some reassurance that she was okay. He couldn't imagine what that poor girl's family felt like, if Moebuis had attacked (Y/n) he would have hunted them down and killed them. Something was up ever since Osanai had taken over Moebius has gone to shit.

(Y/n) would have to be careful at least until he figured out what's going on. He handed her one of his jackets, she looked up confused "It's just for reinsurance" he smiled down at her "C'mon let's get you to school "

(Y/n) couldn't remember the last time she rode with her brother, she always loved feeling the wind against her skin. She clung onto his leather jacket as he sped off dropping her off at school. Surprising her group of friends, Yamagishi started gushing when he noticed Ryuu, mumbling about the male and some nickname 'Cerberus'

"Tsuyoshi, your family is so cool!"

Ryuu stared at the muttering boy raising an eyebrow, so these were the boys she dragged home with her. Koji had told him about the little incident and how (Y/n) had decided to take on Kiyomasa, of course he was proud of her but he seriously questioned her sometimes

"You guys better keep an eye on my sister got it"

"Yes sir"

*

The members seemed confused when (Y/n) showed up with Baji and Chifuyu, Baji just shrugged claiming he wanted (Y/n) under his division. She decided to stay quiet following behind him and the blond m, ignoring the stares of the other members.

Mikey arrived shortly after updating everyone on why they were here and how they were planning on handling the situation. They would probably handle it around the Musashi festival. "Let me hear what everyone thinks "

(Y/n) stormed forwards as Takemichi was kicked, another one bend down to Takemichi "You're Hanagaki aren't you" according to Baji and Chifuyu these two blonds were PahChin and Peh Yan.

"How are you going to pay for the best we lost?"

She pushed Peh away from Takamichi glaring at blond duo "fuck off, I snitched not Takemichi"

"HAH thought you learned your lesson last time"

"...if you don't get out of my face.. I'll kill you"

"The fuck did you say!?"

"...god your dumb and deaf?"

Before his fist could make contact with her face she used his weight against him, slamming him down on the ground " If anyone has a problem with Takemichi, I'll kick your ass"

Pah grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt glaring at her "You're fucking dead!" He snapped at her, while she stared at him. Mitsuya stepped in before things could escalate any further. "Don't start anything with the guests! The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name as he pleased!"

"Hah I don't understand because I'm dumb"

(Y/n) watched the scene unfold,did he really just insult himself? His friend even agreed with him, guess that's normal? Did guys really go around insulting each other??

"Oi Pah! shut up!"

(Y/n) felt guilty when she heard that the victim of the Moebius incident was one of Pah's friends. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around noticing the lilac haired boy staring at her "Hey it's okay, you were just protecting your friend"

She gave him a small nod before watching Pah confess that he wanted to go avenge his friend. She slipped through the crowd, bowing and apologising to Pah and Mikey "...Meobuis had recently got a new leader" she updated him "I can help you get more information on them, I just need to ask my brother. "

She grinned, holding her hand out towards the blond boy "I can help you learn everything about them, my older brother dealt with them before!"

"The Cerberus..."

Mikey's eyes moved towards (Y/n) spotting the jacket that laid over her shoulders, Shinichiro and his friends talked about some guy nicknames the Cerberus a few times. (Y/n) definitely was someone interesting

Ryuu ' Cerberus' Tsuyoshi never joined any gang, but he didn't mind lending a hand if there was any injustice in gang disputes.

"I'll help you guys fight "

*

"Tsuyoshi? Mind if I have a talk with you?"

"Huh? Oh Mitsuya san, sure"

Baji was standing behind the girl protectively, he had already gotten lectured to make sure that she got home safe. Even if she kept insisting that she would be safe.

"I'll drop (Y/n) off "

"Fine.."

The long haired boy left her with Mitsuya who gave her a gentle smile nodding towards his motorcycle "You're an interesting girl (Y/n)"

"How?"

"You walk like a girl and you're voice, hop on we don't want something to happen to you"

She got on his motorcycle hesitantly wrapping her arms around his waist, hiding her face against her back as he sped off "You remind me of my sisters, their brave too"

"You have sisters?"

"Yeah two"

Takashi could feel his cheeks heat up feeling the girl cling onto him, he glanced back at her. He honestly didn't know why he didn't notice sooner that she wasn't a boy, he admired her bravery for standing up for her friends. "...you shouldn't join the fight with Moebius, you could get hurt "

He stopped looking back at her with a worried look "I understand you can defend yourself, don't get me wrong..."

"Ara ara"

The girl looked to her side spotting Koji with a huge grin, he was leaning on the fence staring at his sister. Ryuu just simple stared at the two with a blank experience

'Shit why were they here!?...If Ryuu and Koji were here then that means Tamotsu was here too!'

Koji snickered watching his sister's expression, she was never caught with a boy alone. She looked adorable being caught with this guy "Who's this (Y/n) ?~"

Ryuu simply glared at the lilac haired boy, were all the boys around his sister all of the sudden?? Especially ones from some wannabe street gang, couldn't she hang normal kids??

Koji let out a whine when a hand slapped his head, pulling him back "Go inside and stop bothering her, you too Ryuu!"

The said male ignored him, continuing to glare at Mitsuya who seemed unbothered by the second oldest Tsuyoshi's glare.

Tamotsu sighed, turning towards his sister and the boy, bowing and apologising before dragging Ryuu inside behind him.

Mitsuya glanced at the girl, she had her head bowed "Your brothers?" She looked at him with an angry pout "I'm sorry about them..."

She lifted her head when he started laughing, he placed his hand on her head. "Don't think too much about it, they're just looking out for you" he smiled at her, she looked away from him feeling her cheeks heat up.