Interrupted meetings

(Y/n) stood beside Pah as he talked to Mikey about the plan for the fight with Moebuis, she and Pah had spilled everything they had on them. She never expected Takamichi to barge in, he was definitely interesting. "What is it Takemichi?"

"We're in the middle of an important discussion "

"You again"

The girl took notice of how Pah had tensed up when Takemichi barged in, was he still upset about last night? He forgave her quickly,maybe it was because she leaked information about Moebius.

"Can you stop the conflict with Moebuis?"

"Huh"

She could feel how the air tensed, why did he want to stop the fight? Pah moved before she could stop him from charging towards Takemichi grabbing the blond by the hair.

Shit

Pah looked really mad.

Peh was quick to order Takamichi to shut up, Pah glared at Takamichi ordering him to leave the meeting and not to interfere with Toman business. But he was persistent telling the group that there was someone pulling all the strings and the fight could just lead to danger.

She watched Pah snap, beating Takamichi with his fist, yelling at him in frustration. She moved to take a step forward but was stopped when a hand grabbed her wrist. Takashi frowned "dont, Pah won't hesitate to punch you "

Mikey spoke up explaining that he understood Takamichi's point of view, but toman was still going to fight Meobuis. There was no other way around this. Still Takamichi seemed insistent that they shouldn't fight, he didn't want to lose his new friends. Pah moved towards him once again, raising his fists.

Draken at least stepped in and stopped Pah from beating Takamichi up any further, letting Pah realize that Takamichi didn't seem like he was going to give up and beating him wouldn't have a point.

Draken agreed with Takamichi, insisting that they should all try to uncover more about Meobuis before jumping in and attacking them.

"Sorry about interrupting this little meeting"

(Y/n) took a step back nervously, when she realized who just stepped in. The black haired boy must have notice how worried she looked because he shifted her behind him "stay back"

"But you all keep saying Meobuis, would you mind not repeating our name like that you middle school babies"

"Osanai!"

She watched Pah charge forward raising his fist ready to punch Osanai but the male dodge him and slammed his fist into his face. He grinned at them, flicking his wrist "Yup, nothing but a bunch of middle school babies!"

He snapped his fingers, calling in a bunch of his members and they quickly surrounded the area. She could feel Baji tense before looking back at her "you need to leave now!"
He has been playing guard dog ever since he found out she was a girl, even dragged Chifuyu in to help him.

"This is war ♡"

Mikey moved towards Osania with a small grin "You brought a bunch of people to ambush a bunch of middle schoolers, you're as shitty as I imagined you"

She and Takemichi must have been staring at him too long because he noticed
"You and the runt keep looking down at me? I hate people like that!"

Takemichi was about to be punched,she could feel the anger bubbling inside of her. This guy had some serious issues, he attacked a girl, r*ped her and now he was attacking kids.

"Your fight is with me, asshole"

She slipped past Baji ignoring Mikey's orders, Osanai was distracted enough with Pah. She slipped behind him landing a kick on his side, giving him a grin

"Sick fucks like piss me off"

"Hah you guys babysitting too!?"

He moved forward to grab her by the jacket, she ducked slamming her fist into his cheek. Some of the Moebius members' eyes widened when they saw the familiar embroidery "Boss!!"

He once again dodge Pah, throwing the girl into him, causing both the middle schoolers to groan in pain. Picking up (Y/n) "You got a Cerberus pup!"

He looked back at his group with a wicked grin, laughing as he held her up "You think the Cerebus will join, if we keep his brother"

He laughed, slamming her into the ground, before placing his food in her chest. Ignoring how she was coughing from having her wind knocked out. He laughed, slamming his fist into Pah. She gripped onto his leg glaring and shouting at him, she didn't want to see how he was beating Pah up. Pah stumbled back, his eyes going white.

"Oh shit he took it full on!"

She reached up remembering her father had taught her, she twisted her body moving her legs to wrap around his before bringing him down.

Mikey had caught Pah before he could fall to the floor, keeping his friend up. He teared up as Mikey wrapped his arm around his friend "I'm such a pussy Mikey "

"What are you saying Pah you havent lost "

All of Meobuis seemed to disagree and started laughing, mocking the middle schoolers. Mitsuya had enough time to pull (Y/n) away from interfering anymore.

(Y/n) sat in the lounge, her leg bouncing from trying to calm down her nerves. She was trying to calm her down, staring at the tiles and listening to the footsteps

So much had happened that day, she had noticed that something was off. After Draken had stopped Osanai from attacking Mikey. Pah came almost out of nowhere and stabbed Osania. She wished she could have stopped him

There was a dispute in the gang,especially between Mikey and Draken. They were having a fight about whether they should bail Pah out or not. Everything was a mess and she couldn't handle her friends' fights.

"Tsuyoshi san, you can go see him now"

His eyes widened landing on the girl, he immediately stood up bowing to the girl in apologise "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were a girl!" He shouted.

Causing her to start laughing, she held up her hands "calm down, it's fine... You're not the first and definitely not the last!"

"Who else knows??"

She smiled, updating him, telling him how Baji had learned about her being a girl. Which caused the boy to start laughing. She smiled at him before updating him on everything that has been going on

"Can you keep an eye on them for me?"