Chapter 2: This is your Revenge? On ME?! (Lemon) [Willow]

(Warning Mature Contents and swears)

(Also a cringe lemon)

(This is gonna hurt a lot)

Third Person POV

As Willow looks at the human below her... she start to think

Willow: now what shall I punish you with? Hmmm?~

She thinks once more as Y/n quite shivers at the thought....he thinks that he will get mutilated or fed/turn to an infected or worse...

But then Willow pulls you closer to her with those... weird eyes... are those bedroom eyes!?

Y/n: w-what are you planning?

Willow: oh you'll see~

She pulls out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed both of your hands above your head

Y/n: hey! What's that for?!

Willow: in case you run away from me...

What do you think she was planning... as Y/n had no idea what it was... then was until... she reaches for the zipper on his pants?!

Y/n: what the heck! Are you doing!

Y/n blushes red... as Willow grins...

Willow; what else~ take the hint...

Y/n eyes widened...

Y/n: HELL NO! YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE MY VIRGINITY!

That's when Y/n knew he screwed up... his eyes widened... as he said that...

Willow grins more...

Willow; so your a virgin?~ that's great~ now I can take something away from you... just like you took my family away from me~

Willow pulls down the zipper and pulls out Y/n's dick...

She licks her lips...

Y/n: seriously?! Of all the worst things you can do to me? You chose th- Aaahh~

Willow didn't gave Y/n the time to talk as she licks the tip of his dick and swirls her tongue around...

Y/n moans more as the wolf girl spreads his legs and fully sucks on his dick fast..

Y/n but his lips as Willow savors the moans from.the ex-cop...

Y/n just cant admit... now he is enjoying it... since it is his first time.. getting sucked off... by a girl...

Willow seems to notice this... as she gave a devilish smirk... and tighten her grip on his dick...

You: ow! That hurt! Stop squeezing it tight!!

Willow: ah ah~ I wasn't doing this to satisfy you~ and your not meant to enjoy this!~ but since you are~

She keeps her gripped on his dick much tight..m much to Y/n's pain.... he groaned and moans...

This makes Willow amused... as she was enjoying her tormenting towards Y/n...

Y/n; mmm! s-stop! Now! It hurts!

He clearly has tears on his eyes...

Willow: hmmm?~ did I hear something?~ I'm sure I didn't~

She says like she didn't hear Y/n grunting and tears up in pain...

Y/n; YOU BITCH! T-THAT HURT! ONCE I GET O-OUT OF HERE I WIL- GAHHHH!!!!

Y/n screamed again in pain... more  worse as Willow grabbed his balls through his pants tightly much to his dismay and Willow laughs...