Chapter 5: Twice the Fun~ 😏 (Double Lemon) [Katie and Willow]

(Narrator's POV)

Back in the Base...

Here we go agaiin... just another day... in this base... you can say... Y/n is not having the fun of his life...

Or was he?

As he was...

As the young male was now back to his shared room with his "mistress"... much to his damn dismay... he thought Willow will be the only problem he will have... but nooo! He was wrong... now Katie is there as well... poor boy... wonder who else is gonna be taking part of his "harem"...

Well let's see... for now...

Let's see~ 😏

3rd Person POV

Y/n was being dragged back to Willow's bedroom by force thus time with a clingy Katie behind them...

Y/n can tell this is getting much worse... first from getting fucked by Willow against his will then a surprise blowjob from Katie...

He can already start to question Willow's motives... why was she doing this to him....

To be honest he only knows that Willow hated him... a lot...

Unless this was her way of "torture" towards him... or worse... he feels like a damn sex toy... towards Willow THEN Katie...

Atleast Katie isnt as worse as Willow.. who was a complete sadist... and quite yandere-ish...

Hold on... Is Willow like a yandere towards him? If she was she can just kill Katie on the spot... or maybe later... who knows... we can't just assume... what was gonna happen...

But now he was hoping nothing worse is gonna happen to him now...

This is bad.. for him...

What is he gonna do now?

Back to Y/n

The human male... sighed as he was dragged back in the bedroom as he pushed down on the bed... as Katie follows suit.. she locked the door...

Katie; Nyah~ where gonna have so much fun~

You; oh sheesh...

He can only groans... as Willow lays on his chest.

Willow; heh~ sorry about your head~ but your just resisting me from earlier~ maybe if you comply~ I dont have to claw deeper~

You; I fucking get it... Mistress...

He hated saying it... much to Willow's delight...

Katie still in her nurse uniform... as she just lays down on the bed... next to Y/n she was laying next to his left arm...

Willow: heh~ let's just a get a goodnight rest~

You; yeah sure... whatever...

Katie; hehe~ goodnight Y/n~

Katie smiles as she kisses the male on the cheek... causing the human to blush... as the feline... giggles...

Katie: I'll be looking forward to play with you senpai~

She giggles as she and Willow slowly goes to sleep... this is his chance to escape... he can just sneak out and rescue Zizzy... but the problem is... how is he gonna do it without waking up either the girls...

He has to wait... he doesn't even have a watch on his wrist... and... he just sighed...

You; no clock? In here seriously?