part 3 huh so that happened

Madera would wake from his slumber seeing he was still alive "so all of that wasnt just a dream hm?" hed stand up and look at the spot the fire was in hed pop his neck and look around his eyes didn't see any chances of chakara so he'd walk in the forest "if my chakara wasnt low id just fly out of this cured place" he had walked straight for a few minutes just to end right back up at his camp he started geting more and more frustrated but on the outside was as cool as could be "fine looks like I will have to use some of my chakara.." he'd aim his arm at the ground "ALL MIGHTY PUSH" he used the force from the Jutsu to shoot him self into the sky he changed his chakra making one of his purple eyes a dark red. he looked over the area seeing a town hed of course use the last bit of his chakra to shoot him self twords it as he got closer and closer hed see that the town looked to be on lockdown. hed flip to land  the dust on the ground clouds up into the air around him he wasn't given much time to take a look around before he was almost suckerpunched by a blue flying horse. but he reached by useing his ribcage susanoo as it hit the Shield it   couldn't slow down flying into the air then stoping its femanen scratchy voice fell from the sky "so your the thing discord brought out of the forest!" Madera was taken aback seeing this thing talk but he thinks it would be useful to play the "badguy"  "and what if I am? do you think just one horse could beat m-" a really energetic voice cut his words "she's not alone!" as the last bit of what the new presence spoke was out its mouth a loud boom would fill the sky Madera was slightly thrown back by the "a Canon thats that fast?" hed take the party streamers off his armor "fine I'll play with you" hed put his hands together drawing chackra from deep inside himself forceing the ghetto statue to give it to him.