1.first slip

10:30 pm . North Pole.

3rd pov:

All the guardians where gathered in the meeting room (sorry I don't remember the name) it's been 3 years since they defeated the king of the nightmares, the Boogeyman, pitch black.

Some members  have changed a little by the years,North is a little grumpy now,bunny takes his work more serious than before (wow more serious?)  and Jack  now  has gotten more distant.

They all have agreed that they were going to have reunions  each  beginning and end of month.

*Five minutes later*

They all were sitting in a large table with a bunch of food from all the type,from sea food to salad and every type of meat, and almost every type of drink ,and of course the awesome Christmas cookies that all the guardians weren't going to admitted out loud but they agreed that are the most delicious thing they had ever tasted, (the fairy of the tooths admitte it).

North was going for his second round of meat in his plate of course he wasn't full,well not yet, Bunny was eating some vegetables and a blueberry slice of cake with coconut cream on top of it, Tooth was eating a salad with tomatoes, spinach fish and prawns on it, Sandy was eating two mac and cheese bowls enjoying the tasted of it and jack served himself some vegetables along some meat.

*Time skip*

It had been 50 minutes. 50 minutes
when they slowly start noticing something, they don't know what it is.

At first they think it's nothing, just a strange feeling, but then they realize what it is.
the youngest of them, jack has been alone looking at his plate, in silence, at first they are curious, but then they frown with concern, the intact meat is the first thing they notice, the second thing is that he was still, very still, and the third thing was that he had hardly eaten any vegetables, that was something to worry about because from the beginning of the dinner,
Jack didn't help himself so much, it was an amount about the size of a fist.

Earlier~

Jack's pov:

I was looking at my plate with food, at the same time that I felt how my stomach was turning painfully making me close my eyes for a few minutes to open them again and start eating,

Unfortunately I didn't get very far since I hadn't even gotten to eat the Half way through my meal, I already felt my stomach churning.

I also felt the eyes of the other guardians on me, I moved slightly in my seat to calm the feeling of nausea that was invading me, but I reached a point where I couldn't stand the pain and nausea so I decided to excused myself saying that I had already finished and choose to retreated from the north pole to the lake from which I resurfaced long ago.

present~

3rd pov:

Then all of a sudden jack stood up and excused himself saying he was full and asking to the wind to pick him up,
he flew out the window to a far away place.

Away from them, because jack was nervous, nervous about what the guardians wold think of him, would they think that he's weak? would they be mad because he ruined they're dinner? sure that he couldn't bear to be questioned, especially not at this moment, being like this.

And the dear guardians watched as Jack flew further away with puzzled looks not knowing why he was acting like this, but they just shrugged thinking that he just wasn't hungry and was busy right now.

Little did they know that the winter child went straight to a tree branch trying to find a comfortable position to sleep and holding his stomach as much as he can to forget the pain he was feeling in that moment as he looked at the moon trying to find comfort but finding nothing, and with that while the wind kept trying in vain to comfort the boy
he fell asleep with a year falling through his eye wanting someone to hug him and tell him that everything was going to be fine, but there was no one.

A/n

Sorry that it's so short bit I'm busy right now and a little bit tired but I promise th next chapter's  gonna be better