4.food?

3rd POV:

The guardians  kept hugging their friend with smiles on their faces but concern in their eyes, they were all tense until they heard a snore, not as loud as a whisper, and that's how North felt how the small figure he was holding with so much affection put more weight in his muscular form, Jack had fallen asleep  in the middle of the group hug, one by one the guardians managed to undo their affectionate hug to leave room for North so that he could accommodate his little friend on the stretcher correctly.

Once that was done, they all left the medical wing to give their friend privacy, they went to the meeting room to express their concerns, all seated and with hot chocolate in hand, they got to talk about what happened before,to no one's surprise, the first to speak was North "Dear friends, as we have already seen, I speak for everyone when I say that Jack is hiding something and I am afraid it is bad, but what I really do not understand is what could Jack have been hiding from us, Perhaps my boy didn't trust us", North said with a lowered look, if the others realized all the emotions with which North said all that or that he referred to Jack as his boy, nobody said anything, everyone was in deep thought wondering what is bothering Jack and why he doesn't ask him for help, moments later North took a deep breath and let it out heavily and, closing his eyes he massaged his temples to say in a soft but sad voice "oh Jack please let me help my boy", all the others froze for a moment and then smiled lovingly at their old friend's concern,they watched as their friend's eyelids slowly closed until he was already sound asleep, they made an unspoken promise, they would take care of Jack and let North rest since he really looks tired.

~1 hour later~

Calm reigned in the room, but it didn't last long since painful screams were heard, terrified screams, everyone stayed still until north opened his eyes suddenly and before someone could
blink he was already running through the halls.

North's POV:

I woke up at the sound of screams I was wishing that that screams were my imagination  but I know too well that their were  real, I didn't hesitate and spring through the halls, I  threw the chair I was sitting but that didn't matter right now the only thing in my mind was my little one, I open the medical wing's door just to see my poor Jackie shaking, no longer screaming, just a mess of hiccups and tears, I  try to reach to embrace him  but he flinched violently with fright in his beautiful yet tired eyes, with his cheeks covered in streaming of  tears  and quiver lip, with  his brows furrows and his skin sickly pale,when I was sure that he wasn't going to run I approached him again, but this time much slower and gentle, putting my hands in his boney shoulders, I cut the distance between us and give him a hug, he frozed for a moment but then he just put his hands in my neck and hug me tightly, I soothe him the best I can and after I make sure that he was fine  I spoke with a  soft yet loving  voice "hey bud I'm going to take you to the others, is that okay little one?" I ask him in hopes that he say yes,  he nodded slowly so I lifted him up  and carried him through the halls to the meeting room.

3rd POV:

Everyone was waiting North to come back on checking Jack, they all agree that Jack isn't going to feel overwhelmed so they let North go by himself and that  they were going to step out out the way for now, when they heard the doors open their heads snapped at the direction of the sound in time to see North with jack in his arms, the  said child that appears to be  looking so small in the olders arms was hiding his face into the others neck the tension that was at that moment fade away slightly at the sign of the minor, just enough to allow the other guardians to vanish the depend frowns on their faces, everything was quiet when Toothiana decides to speak up,  "okay does a dinner sounds good for all?" everyone voiced their agreements minus Jack that was still in North arms, North didn't seem to care though infact was more than happy to have his child in his embrace, his child that no longer was crying, but breathing a little quickly was  enjoying the warm and comfort that the hug was bringing, so everyone stood up and walk  towards the dinning room, once everyone was in their places on the dinner table elfs and yetis start to bring food, everyone was hungry but ignore it , they were looking at Jack with expectation in their eyes, Jack was with his gaze lowered, when someone awkwardly cough to say

" So.. mate what ya want to  eat?" , Bunny was the one that say that,
not knowing really what to say Jack shrugged and wait for a reaction, the guardians took this as a yes and handed him a bowl of soup, Jack silently thank them place it on the table  and took the spoon to filed it with soup, just as he was bringing the spoon towards his mouth he stay still, the others were confused at this,they make sure that the soup wasn't too hot for him due his tolerance of warm, his hand still holding the spoon  start shaking and they see him clenching his jaw with tears forming in his eyes.

Jack's  POV:

Everything was kind of blur to me most of the time North  and the others were talking, things start to got more clear just as North carriee me to the dining room, he put me down in a chair  and after I blink a couple of times I hear someone ask me if I wanted some food  and I really didn't want but  I shrugged so because I couldn't care less in that moment, they handed me a bowl full of soup and I thank them silently ,it really smell delicious but at the same time the mere smell of it I was making me  feel ill, I felt a slump in my throat and pounding in my head like if someone was hitting me with a hammer, tears were  treating to get his way out of my eyes, the air got caught in my throat and I tried to take breathes in vain because I was having a hard time trying to get oxigen in my lungs,
' worthless' , I thought ,  'you can't even have composure in front of the others' , my mind improve, 'stop acting so childish you are making fool of yourself you idiot' ,  someone was trying to get my attention but I pay they no mind, I can't eat, i thought, I CAN'T ,NO, NO!! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE  THIS, NO....WHY WOULD THEY WANT ME TO EAT??!!!.....
.
.
W-Why?
.
.
.
.

I failed to notice that someone was grabbing my shoulders until i feel warm spread through my chest, where did this warm come from?.. oh, someone was hugging me, I laid my head on they shoulder and I start to feel my eyelids grow heavy so knowing what was about to happen I sigh to myself and drift to sleep.

A/n

I really apologize because it's been a long time since I updated the story, hope you enjoyed it, I apologize too if there are mistakes and I would appreciate if someone correct me.