5. sleepyhead

3rd POV:

the room went silent the moment North lay Jack on his lap while Jack's head rest in the the room went silent the moment North lay Jack on his lap while Jack's head rest in the toymaker shoulder, the bulky man resting his head on Jack's, soothing him and keeping him cuddle, Jack's breathing Start to get steady and a single tear make its way down his cheek, Jack had fallen sleep, and with that, all of the people that where in that room sigh in relief, Bunny start to pace from corner to corner, taking a deep breath he turn around facing the other guardians of children, he was standing tall and strong but his gaze give him away reflecting how confused and worried he was for Jack, minutes passed until he finally spoke "we have to figure out what's going on with him, are y'all going to help me?" he asked and everyone felt insulted by the question, of course they were going to help!! they all made and unspoken promise, they were going to help Jack and nothing was going to stop them.

the dusk was setting and North hasn't move even an inch, his eyes loking with fatherly love at the little child in his arms, his little child deep in sleep, his little child that was lightly and soundlessly snoring, his little child that he couldn't protect, that over three hundred years he wasn't for there him , leaving him alone, scared and with nobody to comfort him, god, he feel like a monster, North's vision start to blurry as a tear fall on Jack cheek, as the reality start to get its way through his brain and ge start to understand the gravity of the situation they are in, but North was not going to stop caring about Jack, no, he was going to do whatever it takes to help Jack, he was going to fight with flesh and nails to protect him, with all gis heart to make him understand that he was not alone, that he was loved, that he was all that North have, his son was not going to feel isolation, not anymore, it was the least that he can do right now, he was deep in though that he fail to notice a slim hand entering his range of vision until he feel the cold fingers tracing his cheekbone,he looked up at the hand's owner and see two eyes, blue like sapphires , full of inocence, of life but empty at the same, they look up and a barely audible voice spoke up, "hi da-ad" was what Jack say,he spoke slowly as if the mere action of speak drain all the energy left, North feeling warmer spread through his heart said" hello sleepyhead, how was your sleep son?" North cannot help it and he squeeze jack in his embrace a little bit , his child was adorable, his cheeks and nose a little bit flushed, his hair all wild and his big pretty eyes making himself look younger.

Jack yawn and curled more in North's arms wanting greatly to fall sleep again and firget all of the world, as he was about to drift by the sleep he feel his fath-North, he was not his father..... sadly
,shaking him a little more North successed in maintain him awake as some yetis along with elves enter the room, their gazes were filled with sorrow, Jack was the one that play with, he was the one that listen to them, was the one that cary about them, however their eyes grew wide as smiles creep trough their faces, there it was, Jack, in North's lap but he was awake, they all rushed to his side and embrace he and North, with cheer's echoing in the room sone of the yetis rushed to find the other guardians to give them the notice, Jack lay his head on North's shoulder, ge knew that North was not going to let him sleep so he just wait to the others arrival, and with that father and son wait in a calm silence, enjoying the company of each other

A/n

I deeply apologize for the wait, I know it isn't much but I hope everyone like it, if I have some mistakes feel free to tell me
<3