• CONTENTS

Just a brief description of each story to make it easier to find the one you'd like to read. This will be updated.

- 1. Dead Man | High school can be tough, especially when you're a victim for bullying. However, Ethan can't talk himself out of everything.

- 2. Ibiza | Harry parties hard with his friends, and awakes to a reminder of a fun time.

- 3. Shot | Simon and Josh have a nice conversation in a bar, but it turns out to be something a little more sinister.

- 4. Body | Something first asked as a question of loyalty turns into reality.

- 5. Struggle | During an argument, Ethan finds out that Harry isn't so gentle after all.

- 6. Boy | A take on song lyrics shows an insight of JJ's music star high life. Perhaps it's not as fun as most people think.

- 7. Fame | Pressures from JJ's father messes with him.

- 8. Truth or Dare | As the guys get drunk, secrets aren't the only thing that come out.

- 9. Spin the Bottle | An unlucky spin leaves Ethan kissing more of the guys than he'd hoped for.

- 10. Party Sex | Basically just porn without a plot - at a party.

- 11. Attention | Simon gets sick of JJ not having time for him, leading to a few bold statements.

- 12. Traffic | After a rough night, Vik can't bring himself to open up to Tobi. Tobi won't give up on Vik, and helps in the most Tobi way.

- 13. Handsome | Being left to walk in the rain after denying a lift isn't much fun, but maybe Simon can make that just a little better.

- 14. Butterfly | Josh meets a boy named Simon and as they eventually grow closer, he realises Simon will do anything to help him.

- 15. Change | JJ doesn't like change; he doesn't want Simon to leave him, in more ways than one.

- 16. In the Closet | Harry, Ethan, Tobi and Vik are the queer kids at school. With secrets, disloyalty, and a splash of making out in the closet, who knows what will happen.

- 17. Panic | After an unexplained Harry panic attack, Simon and Ethan get into a fight.

- 18. Groupchat | An ongoing story about the boys interacting in a chat.

- 19. Photo Dump | Photos of the Sidemen and the Cals that bring me serotonin. <3

- 20. Stranger | Tobi confronts Josh about his behaviour, not realising just how much Josh was willing to give up.

- 21. Questioning | A thrown-together idea for a story about some boys coming to terms with themselves. Was going to be a story so might add more parts eventually.

- 22. Butterfly | A sadder take on Simon and Josh's butterfly story.

- 23. Run | Tobi loves nothing more than running.

- 24. Emotion | Harry's new at school, and he worries about his feelings getting in the way of making friends.

- 25. Alone | The same timeline as 'Emotion', we see how anxiety has impacted Josh's life.

- 26. to 39. Therapy Notes | A story told through journal entries that the seven boys write. It's an ongoing series.

- 40. Realisation | Short story about Ethan finding out he's gay.

- 41. Pokémon Cards | Simon is dealing with an argument at home and he seeks comfort in Randolph.

- 42. 100 vs 10000 | Everyone is tired after filming the hotel video, and Simon is kicked from his bed. Harry offers to share his bed.