~Teaser~

"Benjamin"

"Y/N please don't say this is hard enough as is"

"Ben"

"No-"

I cut him off by pulling his face to face me "shut up and listen to me for five seconds!"

He shut up after that.

"Is this even what you want? Leaving your home,family? I mean sure that's what graduating from high school is but, Ben this is so fucking quick, you sure you want to leave everything behind here?"

"I'm not leaving Y/N, I'm gonna come back I'm not completely leaving here and this place in the dust, ok, look I love this place and every weird place we found in high school but I'm not burying this place In the dust"

"It's not just this place Ben! It's me-" I'm cut off my own son "it's me" my voice starts to crack and go quiet and I let go of his face "your leaving me!"

"I'm not, I'm gonna come back and visit you!" Ben says starting to grow loud but then quiet.

"That's what they all say! Ben, that's what my fucking grandparents said to me before they sent me off but then they didn't come back they left in the in fucking dust! Then I got adopted and it was true, they left me! And I can't fucking lose you!" I'm crying now, tears streaming down my face but worst of all he knows I'm crying I thought they'd mix with the rain and hide but they didn't.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry but I can't stay here my whole life"

We hear a beep and look behind him to see the taxi he called on the other side of the road.

"Look I've got to go Y/N it's freezing, I'm gonna miss my flight and it's raining, you should go inside out of the rain I don't want you getting sick"

"Whatever I should have known that everyone will leave me" I say not even yelling.

"Y-"

I cut him off "go Benjamin, just go, don't miss your flight, and remember I'll always remember you" I say walking away but I hear him say he'll call me then I turn around and see him hesitating to walk away but then he does.

I walk inside my parents house and go straight to the window looking out at him.

He looks at me one last time and smiles softly and waves a little then he walks to the door of the taxi but stops and looks at me.

We lock eyes for what felt like a year but was only ten seconds the he hops in the not braking the eye contact.

The car drives off.

With the one thing keeping me from going crazy.

My knees fail on staying up and buckle under me making me fall onto the lounge next to this window.

I didn't sleep that night, well at least that's what I was planning on doing but didn't, I cried myself to sleep on the lounge.

He's really gone, I'm gonna go crazy.