Chapter 1: Looks CAN kill

Y/N's pov:

"Oh my god, shut up!" I say hitting the alarm next to my bed.

I roll on my stomach and grab my blanket and pull my blanket up to my neck and burry my head into my pillow and close my eyes to go back to sleep.

I faintly hear a knock at my door since I was almost asleep.

"Hey, hon you gotta get up you don't want to be late do you?" Kelly my foster mum asks, I always call her mum cause she is like mum, well she is just not blood related.

I groan and I hear her walk closer to my bed and pull open my blinds and shake me a little.

"Come on, your father made breakfast"

Kelly never refers to her and my foster father Dave by their names cause they both know I like to think of them as my real parent's.

"What did he make?" I ask peeking one eye out of my pillow.

"Peanut butter on toast with butter and he made your smoothie" she says smiling at me.

I instantly sit up "make sure he doesn't eat it" I say as I get out of bed and my mum head south of the room giving me an "ok" as she heads out my bedroom door.

I look back at my bed contemplating wether to make it or leave it, if i attempt to make it that'll be heard since its a king sized bed but if I leave it it'll be better for me and my arms and make me not late.

I decide on not making it.

I pick up the pillows that fell off my bed in my sleep and chuck them against the bed head then head over to my bathroom.

I'm a mess.

I decide to get changed first.

I get out a blue shirt with a small white collar on the shirt around the neck of it and a pair of jeans.

I go to my bathroom and do my makeup just a simple one nothing too noticable just a little bit if concealer and foundation then mascara and I brush out my eyebrows to neaten them then I brush the knots out which hurt like hell and I plug in my straightener while doing that and when it's warm straighten my medium length brown hair with blonde highlight streaks.

When I'm happy with it I head down stairs and put my bag on the breakfast bar stool and sit on the chair next to it near the wall and plug in my portable charger so my phone has a charger at school even though it's on charge now.

I start to eat the peanut butter on toast with butter and drink my smoothie as my mum and dad walk in talking about who's gonna drop me off at school.

"No, just let me drop her off"

I stand up and put my plate and cup in the sink then go to the pantry and grab out a bar and put that in my bag and only that since I don't really eat much for lunch and I don't need a lunch box so i just chuck it in my bag next to my books and plastic water bottle.

"How about dad drops me off today and next Monday you can drop me off mum" I say more than asking just wanting to get going.

"Alright fine" Mum says giving in.

"Ok" I say as I grab my portable charger off the charger and I have the one with the percentage it's on is on the front of it so I see it's on hundred percent since it was charging last night and I grab my phone off which is also on a hundred percent and put the portable charger in my bag along with the cord and my earphones and zip up my bag and hang it on one shoulder as I put my shoes on which is just high top black converses.

"You ready?" Dad asks as he grabs the keys.

"Yep" I reply hugging mum.

"Bye honey"

"Bye mum" I say as I walk put the door and get in the car as dad takes off.

Me and my dad talk about how we think we'll escape mum dropping me off from now on.

As I reach school I feel happy and nervous at the same time, funny feeling coming from me.

"Ok,bye dad, love you" I say as I hug dad and hop out of the car after he says bye.

Bloody hell.

Everyone is staring at me well not everyone just ones in big groups, I decided to grab my phone out of my pocket to make myself not have an excuse to see them.

I open up my timetable but before I can read it I bump into someone.

I look up and see a not very nice looking girl with brown hair looking at me.

"Ahh, there you are"

I chuckle nervously "here I am"

"Sorry right, I'm Taylor I'm gonna be helping you around today"

"O-" I go to say something but I am stopped.

"Ok let's go, your locker is here but you already have everything in you bag I assume, here is the DP's office"

This girl really doesn't seem to want to be here.
____________
______

After that really fast tour the girl Is now waiting with me at my locker asking me if I have any questions and answering them for me.

"So all you gotta do I not let the teachers catch you swearing otherwise your life is over"

"Ok,got it"

"Anyway I realized I was a bit of a rush person back there so sorry for that"

"It's fine It made it nice and sweet!" I say as I place all my book in my locker and my pens in a pen holder I placed on the door.

"Ok well good cause now we have" Taylor checks her phone "fifteen minutes left till first period"

"Nice" I say as I grab the books I need for the first two periods then I shut my locker and place the books in my bag turning back to Taylor.

"So we have most classes together today by the looks of it apart from last period and second last you're stuck with me!" She says smiling.

"Oh goodie" I say acting sarcastic.

"Umm, rude" she says putting on a fake hurt look.

"Sorry but can't help but feel sorry for myself" I say laughing.

At that moment I hear a loud group walk in the hallway doors causing me and Taylor to look but as soon as Taylor sees who it is she rolls her eyes and turns back to me turning her back on the group.

There's about Five to Seven boys walking together as a boy with Dark brown hair and tiny curls, he has a sharp jawline and man those eyes, those brown eyes I could stare at all day.

"Who's that?" I ask Taylor not taking my eyes of the boy.

"The main one?" She asks looking back at the group.

"Yeah yeah" I say still looking at him.

"That's Benjamin Wadsworth, popular, Every girl loves him, massive friend group, Teachers think he's good, Rude, Bully and according to every person I've spoken to he's dated almost every girl here so stay away he'll hurt your confidence and be Rude as fuck"

"Oh ok" I say as I finally take my eyes off him realizing everyone is heading to class.

"Shouldn't we go to class now?" I ask.

"Nah we'll be fine, but he can be kinda scary so all we can do is hope you don't have class with him other wise you'll definitely be fresh meat to him" Taylor says with a warning tone.

"Is he really that Rude?" I ask thinking she's exaggerating.

"Yeah so you should steer clear"

"Oh wow"

Now I'm scared, but how he looks so nice! I guess the saying looks can kill is true but not the way everyone thinks.