121045

3rd person POV

The kids were sleeping peacefully until the big bell rang.

Clang
Clang
Clang

It was the sound of the morning start in Grace Field.

The h/c brunette opens her eyes and stretched. She went to open the curtains.

"Everyone wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast!" she heard her best friend in the other room. She smiled.

The kids groaned. Her rival was the first to wake up, the albino Norman. Next, her rival, Ray.

"Emma's so loud." Ray mumbled. The other kids started to wake up.

"Good morning!"
"Morning!"
"Good morning!" the kids greeted each other while the three of the oldest in that room stayed silent. Yes, they talked to the kids, but not to each other.

Y/N started to brush her hair. Not knowing that the albino was staring at her. She felt someone staring at her so she looked at his direction. The albino quickly averted his eyes, blush covered his cheeks.

"Do you need something?" the brunette asked firmly. The albino flinched.

"N-nothing." he stuttered. The brunette continued to brush her hair and she finished. She also get ready in clothes. She wore a pink cardigan.

She helped the younger ones to get ready

"Y/N!" a booming voice said.

"Here we go again." the brunette mumbled. It was Don. He hugged her.

"Good morning, Y/N!" he cheerfully greeted.

"Good morning, Don. May I ask? Where's little Conny?" she asked softly while smiling. The 10 year old blush.

"Oh, she's right there!" he pointed to the door way. There was the little girl that they are looking for.

"Y/N!" the little girl said running to the brunette hugging her.