301045

Y/N'S POV

"So you're the traitor, Y/N, Ray."

"What are you saying? What's wrong, Norman?" Ray asked.

"You already know by now, right? I set a trap for four people. To Don, I said the rope was under my bed. To Gilda, I said the second floor bathroom's ceiling. That's what I told you and Y/N. But actually, I told Don it was in the dining hall, and told Gilda it was in the library. Then, the rope that was under my bed disappeared. Than what about the other two locations? Should we go check on them now?" Norman asked.

"Dang. And we thought that we are doing so well. That's right. We are Mom's spy." Ray said.

"When did you start suspecting us?" Ray asked.

"The day Sister came to the House. I was disgusted with myself for thinking such a thing. Ray, you were the first person I suspected. Even though you're my friend. I just wished it wasn't true. It was my supposition for the worst case. But for us, it would be the most problematic if you're the traitor, especially Y/N. All of the kids in this House has trust in you. It's more like they more trust you more than Mom. And from the enemy's point of view, it would be the most beneficial if you're the traitor. The two of you can give options to our plans, and from the perspective of controlling the situation, it's perfect. No one else fit the job better." Norman said.

"And that's why you suspected me." Ray said.

"And that's how we walked into your trap, huh?" I said. My mind was a mess right now.

"One more thing. Y/N, Ray, you're not a traitor who was set up just for this matter, right? Mom would never trust a sudden tip or an impromptu spy. How long have you two been Mom's spy?" Norman asked us.

"From a long time ago. We've been Mom's subordinate for a long time. Basically, a sheepdog for a shepherd." Ray said.

"You knew about everything and assisted Mom this whole time?" Norman asked.

"Yeah." he answered.

"Was everything a lie? All the time spent preparing for things with Emma and me? What and how much did you tell Mom? The tracking devices can be broken, right?" Norman asked.

"What's the point in asking that? Depending on the answer, will you cut me off?" Ray asked Norman.

"I won't. I'll have the both of you by our side, as you two always been. Aren't you glad? You can continue to hide the mistake you made. You both wanted to keep spying on us, even if it meant framing Don, right?" Norman said.

"What do you want?" Ray asked Norman.

"Three things. One, continue spending time with us like before and guarantee our safety. Two, release all the information you have to us. Three, come to our side. Can you two become my spy?" Norman asked.

"You want us to be the ace up your sleeve?" Ray asked.

"Yeah." Norman said.

"Are you an idiot? If that was your objective from the beginning, you should've keep quiet and used us. Just forcibly utilize me and then abandon me when you executed the plan. That would've been the better method." Ray said.

"You're right, but... She said we're family that grew up together." Norman said.

"That's why I changed my mind. I want to believe in you, too. That you're my friend before my enemy. Besides, both of you are the one's who hid Little Bunny, right? That night when we went to the gate, if you hadn't said that we could make it we wouldn't have gone. You both led us to discover the truth about this House ourselves. Both of you are the one's who set up this escape for our sake, right?" Norman asked.