291045

Y/N'S POV

We were hanging some tablecloths and curtains. Me and Emma were holding the basket while Ray and Norman were hanging them.

"Y/N, Emma. Starting today, let's play tag in teams." Norman said.

"In teams?" me and Emma asked.

"At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually." Ray said.

'That's right though. Ain't gonna complain.' I thought.

"Hey, Ray." Emma complained.

"But everyone's movements aren't bad. So we shouldn't break them up individually." Ray explained then secretly smiled. He's teasing Emma.

"We'll make formations and run away in teams." Norman said.

"We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like." Ray said.

'Both of you are well prepared.' I thought.

"The real escape." Emma mumbled.

"And I have another idea. Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation and have them lead the teams." Norman said.

"What if they're Mom's informant?" Ray asked.

'Asked the one who's the real informant.' I thought.

"No worries. Finding out who the informant is, and also winning them over. I can do them simultaneously. And I've already made arrangements." Norman said putting his finger on his mouth.

"Emma. For now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." Ray said to Emma.

"You mean by ear?" Emma asked nervously.

"You can't do it?" Ray teased.

"Easy peasy!" Emma said. I smirk.

"You're also gonna memories it with Emma." Ray said referring to me.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Ray asked with one of his eyebrows up.

"Nothing." I said. After that, we form a team.

"I won't get caught this time!"
"Good luck." the kids said.

Ray's group was the 'it'. I was a leader with Norman and Emma in groups. My ankle was broken but I can manage it.

"Okay, try not to get caught for 10 minutes. Start." Ray said. We started to run into the forest.

"Everyone, follow me!" Emma said.

"Let's succeed and surprise Ray!" Norman said.

"Let's do this!" Don said.
Mama was watching us while carrying Carol. Emma signed 2 on her fingers and they split up in two groups. I was watching them closely and writing what I see.

Emma was carefully looking around. She signed the kids to sit down.

Norman's group and my group were being chase by Ray's group. It's quite hard to lure him.

"What are we gonna do? He's gonna catch us! Waaahhhhhh!" Sherry said. The other kids started to also panic. I signed Norman who was on my left side. He got my message. We signed the kids. Norman's group started to run into different directions. While my group started to 'tree traveling' and hang on the trees to run. The game ended.

"That was fun!" Phil exclaimed. He's so cute!

"Phil, you were good at running away." Emma said patting Phil's head.