Nine - Hurt

The door unlocks and I quickly crumple the letter and stuff it into my bedside drawer, together with the necklace. I try my best to calm down and turn to face him. He wipes the sweat on his forehead as he dry's his hands with the white towel.

"Are you alright? Do you want me-" I cut him off by roughly smashing my lips onto his. I can't help it. I needed a distraction and maybe this is the only way to get Niall off my mind. He is taken aback but soon realizes what I was doing and kisses back. His lips soon found their way to my neck. Small whimpers escape my lips as he started nibbling the skin on my neck, slowly moving to my collar bone. His right hand was tucked under my t-shirt, while the other snaked around my waist, pulling me closer. He slowly pushed me towards the bed and no sooner, I fell on it with him right on top of me.

His lips didn't leave mine even once and both his hands were on the hem of my t-shirt. He looked at me as if he was asking for permission and I thought for a second, should I do it? His hot breathe was crashing onto my lips. I nodded and without any further delay, he pushed my top above my head and I was left there with my jeans and bra covering me. His lips bit the skin just above my chest, making its way down. He left a mark just above the rim of my bra. I wince a little at his action, its burnt was equally pleasurable. His one hand kept both my hands at the top of my head while the other reached the clip of my bra. My breathing got heavier and faster. In less than five seconds, my bra was off and on the floor and it replaced by his lips. He touched and kissed every bare inch of me

"Didn't expect this would happen" He whispers in my ears.

"Me neither" I blurted the truth. I escaped his grip and removed his t-shirt. Soon my hand tugged his hair while the other was running up and down his toned arms.

He made his way from my chest to my belly, leaving a wet trail along with a few marks. It felt like he was marking his territory. He started going further down but I tugged onto his hair, slightly pulling him back up to my lips. He kissed my lips, yet again.

"I'm not sure" I say, unsurely. I don't know if I'm ready to give it in.

"I'll be gentle. Trust me"

"I don't know if it's right" I was angry. Very angry. But was this the right way to remove my anger?

"It'll happen sooner or later anyways." He said while unzipping my jeans. He was right, I'll lose my virginity to someone someday anyways.

He pulls his jeans down and does the same with mine. His hands grabbed my breasts yet again and his lips kissed mine. His hands slowly went down until they were right at my entrance and his fingers rubbed there while small moans escaped my mouth. I could feel his boner against my thigh. His fingers moved faster, making me moan louder and my back arched.

He quickly removed a condom from his wallet and pulled my panties down. He brought himself up and kissed me, this time just a peck.

"I won't hurt you" He said while entering me. I moaned loudly as my back arched much more. He slowly thrusts to be as gentle as possible. My moans were lost in his mouth as he kissed me harder with every thrust. He kissed my soft spot and no sooner did he bite it. His hot breath was against my neck as both our moans got louder. His pace caught speed and my back arched even more. "Am I being rough?" He cautiously asked to make sure I was okay.

"No" my voice was barely audible pleasure took over me. He kept his pace and thrusts carefully. I didn't know hurting could be this pleasing too. "J-Jake" He hits my g-spot as I moaned his name out loud which got him off. I reached my climax as he kept thrusting and reached his a couple of seconds later. He collapsed beside me as we both lay there. His hand and torso muscles were covered with sweat and his eyes were shut. I closed my eyes too, hoping I had done nothing wrong.

~

I feel the bed lighten beside me and I open my eyes, adjusting to the light in my room. My visions are blurry but I can still see Jake wearing his clothes. I think he is leaving. "You're leaving?" I ask and he jumps. My voice is heavy all of a sudden. Did I lose my voice together with my virginity? He smiles and sits on the bed, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"I have an urgent work" He whispers and kisses my forehead. He is not bad I guess. Why does Niall hate him so much? He is sweet to me unlike other guys at my school. I frown just by thinking about Niall. My anger is still there and I'm annoyed again. "I'll see you tomorrow" He smirks and I nod. We say our goodbye's and he's out of the door. I hear my entrance door shut and I lay down comfortably, looking at the blank ceiling.

Did I do something wrong? A part of me is feeling guilty but I don't know for what. This is so weird because I had the same feeling when I kissed Jake in the classroom and now this. What the hell is happening? I thought I'll finally be over with this once it's off my mind but unfortunately it isn't and it's getting me even more angrier. I'm angry at myself and Niall and there's nothing I can do about it.