Twenty - Yes or No?

I thought about this all day and night. This was one of the main causes of the bags under my eyes today. I tie my hair into a messy pony tail and lightly throw the brush on the wooden table beside my bed. My hair and make-up looks okay... I guess. I wore a pair of blue jeans with a loose-fitting fuchsia blouse. I decided to pair it up with my grey boots.

"So, what have you decided?" Reese asks out of nowhere and after staring at me as I dressed up.

"I'm meeting up with them today in about an hour or so" I say, looking at the time on my phone.

"You're signing the contract?"

"Because I need education not because I want to be around him" I clear it up.

"I didn't say anything about it" She smirks, brushing the back of my hair with her fingers. "You're meeting your new boyfriend today, at least tie it properly" She exclaims, adjusting my hair.

"This is the reaction I was afraid of" I roll my eyes at her and look into the mirror once again to make sure I'm presentable before leaving for the meeting.

We say our goodbyes and I grab a cab, telling the driver the address and he takes me to the office. When we arrive, it looked huge, like a place I've never seen before. I was escorted inside by two huge men by my side. The door was opened by one of the guys and I walk in to see Andrew and George sitting on one of the chairs and five other familiar guys sitting beside each other. I immediately recognize those guys because obviously, like I've not searched them on Google.

Harry sat beside Louis. Louis sat beside Niall and Liam and Zayn sat beside each other. It was weird to see them in real life instead of posters of them everywhere. They all stood up and smiled at me except for Niall. He looked disturbed and it didn't feel like he was in the room with us.

"Elena, this is One Direction and boys, this is E-"

"We know her." Harry cuts them off and I raise an eyebrow. How does he know me? "Apparently Niall knows her very well." Harry smirks at me and I look away. Niall talked about me to them? The managers looked confusingly at me and I fake a smile, sitting down on the black leather chair beside Andrew and in front of Louis.

"Did you read the rules, Elena?" George asks me and I nod.

"So you're moving in?" Niall's eye lit up and I try my best to hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Jesus! Calm your dick, Niall!" Louis screams and I look at away in disgust. Are they actually thinking that I'll have sex with him? That's just... yuck!

"We're going out for clubbing tomorrow, do you mind joining us?" Zayn asks politely.

"Not at all, in fact I'd love to come" I smile.

"We'll pick you up." Harry grins, showing off his utterly perfect dimples.

"Enough with all the plans! Elena, do you have any objections?" George asks, angrily.

"Um, I have a request, can I-we not kiss in public? That's kind of disgusting, don't you think?" I ask, praying that they'll agree with me.

"I'm sorry but seeing how much money we've made for the past few days after those pictures had been released, I don't think we can allow this to happen." Andrew trails off. Oh?

"Are you serious? Is money all you care about? I ask, angrily. I'm beyond pissed right now, I could smash something on their heads and not give a damn about anything.

"El, you don't need to do this yo-"

"Did I ask for your opinion? And don't call me that!" I cut him off, not making eye contact. "Let me make this clear once and for all, I'm moving in with you but that doesn't mean I'm sleeping on the same bed as you and I'm sure as hell that we're not even close to friends now" I stand up, grabbing the black ball pen from the holder.

I signed the papers and walked out of the room without a word spoken. It angers me to even see his face now. How am I going to live with him under a fucking roof? Plus, thinking about all that kissing and smooching in public is already grossing me out! My phone buzzed, signaling me that I have a text message and I swipe it open. It was from an unknown number.

'You have to move in today.'

The text said and I'm assuming that it's from the management. Why are they so fucking greedy? I groan and the cab drives me back to the dormitory. I lazily walk back upstairs and throw my purse onto the bed. This sucks. When I'm finally starting to love this place, everything is starting to change.

"I don't want to go, Reese. I don't want to leave you" I mumble, almost in tears. I hug her tightly and she does the same.

"You'll be back soon, love" She rubs my back, trying to calm me down. "We'll meet every day, right? Don't cry" She wipes my tears and I nod. "How did everything go?"

"Terrible. All of them thought that Niall and I would have sex, like why? That's gross! I even requested them to cancel the kissing part from the contract but they refused. Now I have to kiss him!" I disgustingly say, throwing everything from the closet into my bag. I fold my t-shirts and jeans in a pair and put them together on one side. My dresses in the other and leggings on one corner.

I packed all my books in one huge suit case, together with my school supplies and make-up essentials. I hate packing and unpacking all over again. This sucks. Why do situations like these even exist?!

"I have the room to myself now! Finally!" Reese jokingly says and I gasp.

"I knew you hated me from the start"

"Well, we both hated each other" We laugh at the memory when we first met and I hug her before leaving. "I'll miss you, hamster."

"I'll miss you too, chipmunk." She says and we laugh at the silly names. I don't even know how we came up with the names. It's weird because we go from calling each other vulgar words to hamster and chipmunk.

I reach the ground floor and spot a car waiting outside. Behind the window, there was Niall sitting. He steps out of the car and helps me with my bags.

"Three bags? What do you have in these?" He asks, catching his breath after carrying all three of them.

"Does it matter?" I roll my eyes and he comes closer to me. His breathe smells like mint and beer mixed and I tense up.

"Photographers are hiding everywhere." He kisses my cheek, pulling me closer to him. Why do I get nervous whenever he touches me? We sit in the car and he starts driving out of the area. "I'm sorry for involving you in this shit."

"You better be" I spat at him.

"Are we frien-"

"No" I cut him off, crossing my arms. "It'll be better for you and me if you don't try to get close to me again" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"Why not? I want to!"

"I don't" I protest. "Can you stop at the McDonalds drive through? I need food"

"But we're already home?" He says.

"That was quick"

"We can go back and buy something" He says, stopping the car and almost reversing.

"No! I'll have something at home" I speak as he pulls in to the garage. I get out of the car and bring my bags out of his trunk. He was right, these are heavy as fuck. I drag them to his entrance and he unlocks the door. As soon as I stepped inside, the lights came on, revealing a huge amount of people jumping out and yelling 'surprise'. I only recognized the four boys standing in front of me with the banner 'Happy Birthday Niall!' and I look at them, surprised. Fuck! How the fuck did I forget?!