Chapter 35

There's only few things that makes Chaeyoung happy. Music, environment, healthy foods, painting, drawing and M-.. Drawing.

Chaeyoung had been trying to hide this happiness she's feeling since Nayeon agreed and let her design the couple's café. And the fact that they are on their way now to a bookstore just added on her ecstasy.

"Just buy everything that you need, okay?" Nayeon smiled, wrapping her hands on Chaeyoung's arm. "Don't hesitate to get them."

"Here." Jeongyeon said, pushing a cart with them. "Would this cart be enough, kid?"

Chaeyoung looked at the taller girl in disbelief. Does she really think that big cart won't be enough? She thought to herself. She doesn't need that much actually. And she's sure she would not be able to fill the cart Jeongyeon got.

After getting all that she needed, Chaeyoung came across a sketchpad. She remember that this is the same one she got during high school.

"Get it." Jeongyeon suggested. "I inow you want it."

"No, unnie." Chaeyoung shook her head. "Also, I already got all I need to work on the café's design."

"Chaeng!" Nayeon called, holding a complete set of water color, color pencil and paint brush. "Get this too. I know you love painting."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened eith excitement. She knows saying no to Nayeon is as impossible as seeing a T-rex. "But that's a lot."

"Is it?" Nayeon pouted, looking at the materials she have on her arms. "It's okay, just choose a sketchpad. I don't know which one you like."

"I told you just get that sketchpad." Jeongyeon grinned. "Don't worry about the price."

"Yah! Jeongie help me." Nayeon whinned. "She's right, Chaeyoungie. Don't worry about the price. Hmm just think of it as our pay for your design, okay?"

Chaeyoung just nodded putting the sketchpad on the cart. "Thank you. I think we got everything I need."

"You sure?" Nayeon asked, looking at the things they got.

Chaeyoung hummed yes as a response while she get the cart from Jeongyeon's hand. She knows that if she don't lead the couple to the counter, they would just put more art materials she don't need on the cart. Knowing Jeongyeon and Nayeon, they are both impulsive buyers and they would only stop buying if they got each of the item in the store.

"Where do you want to eat, Chaengie?" Nayeon asked, looking at Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon puts the materials they bought one by one on the counter.

"I want chinese food, Nabong." Jeongyeon said while she have her lower lip stuck out. "I knows there's a restaurant in this mall."

"Since when did you became Chaengie, Jeong?" Nayeon glared. "So Chaeng, where?"

Nayeon ignored her wife's pout and just looked at Chaeyoung expectantly. The latter was about to speak when she saw a familiar face from behind the couple.

"Oh. Chaeyoung-ah." Seulgi greeted, making Nayeon and Jeongyeon turn on her direction.

"Eh. Doc- Seulgi unnie." Chaeyoung smiled and bowed at the taller girl who's holding her basket full of art materials.

"I can see you're buying a lot of materials." Seulgi mentioned, looking at the counter. "I'm glad to see you're going out."

"Oh. Yeah. Uhm Seulgi unnie, this is Jeongyeon-unnie." Chaeyoung intorduced the tall girl then her gaze went to Nayeon who's been looking at Seulgi. "And this is her wife, Nayeon. They're my friends."