I wanna get to know you

This chapter will include some
⚠️mild sexual content⚠️
you have been warned.
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Nathan Valentino

Joining the mafia was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. The mafia shows no mercy; I used to show no mercy. Ever since I escaped, they have been looking for me, it is only a matter of time before they are at my doorstep.

"My best advice is you move back to Italy, he won't expect to find you there, he is currently searching everywhere but Italy for you." Is this man not listening to me?

Anger seethed through me as I listened to the man on the other sound of my phone. I can't keep moving countries, it isn't fair on Arabella.

"I can't do that, it's not even an option. We have just fled Italy, me and my daughter have been back and forth." I explained. The line went completely silent for a moment before the man spoke.

"You seem to love your daughter a lot, and I am telling you he isn't just hunting you. He is hunting loved ones too; your parents, grandparents...your daughter." I could hurt this guy right now.

I held my anger in as if I shouted, the girls would hear me, "You better figure out a better plan idiota. Saranno al sicuro sotto il mio controllo."

I ended the phone call before I did something I would regret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a rough night's sleep, my alarm woke me up, I should throw it away.

As the noise gets louder I slam my hands down onto the clock until it shuts off. I feel exhausted but I have things to do today. I toss the covers off and grabbed some sweatpants from the closet.

Making my way downstairs, the house was so quiet. A little too quiet. I crept into the lounge area to see the girls fast asleep. My eyes shifted to Kaia, she looked so pretty. Her hair fell around her face perfectly; she was perfection. When my mind shifted to other places I snapped out of it.

When I got into the kitchen I switched on the coffee machine and turned on the stove to make breakfast.

My grandmother is the one who taught me how to cook and it came in handy when I moved out as I had to feed myself, Arabella, and her mother.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps come up from behind me.

"Mmm, what are you making?"

I turned around and saw Kaia standing there in a baggy top and I'm assuming there are shorts underneath.

"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs, would you like some?" I asked.

Hunger was visible on her face as she replied, "Yes please," whilst rubbing her stomach.

"Take a seat." I nodded toward the barstool next to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

She sat down and placed her chin on the palm of her hand, "About last night, you aren't going to... want me gone now, are you?"

Last night. Fuck. Memories flooded through my mind and I couldn't help but feel aroused but stressed at the same time.

"No of course not. From the moment I saw you I couldn't resist you." I responded, smiling. I've had my time to mess around as a teen but I'm grown now.

She smirked and walked up to me, swaying her hips which made me drool. I spun around as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You are owned now. Mine." I mumbled as I placed a kiss on her lips and drifted my hands to squeeze her ass cheeks.