Just The Beggining

I don't remember anything. From when I woke up to now I was in slight pain. I could tell I was on some type of pain meds. My leg and an arm was in a cast. My neck was in a neck brace making it even harder to move. Even though I'm sure my neck was fine. I heard faint talking and from the few words I did pick up I heard. "He won't come down here. He thinks he could've avoided destroying his sister" the voice of my one true enemy had said. I struggled to breathe Marcus? I couldn't feel much of my injuries. I was practically numb from the waist down but I can guess what happened to have gotten all of these injuries. Jeanine had made me attack Four and Tris and Four had no other choice. But considering my injuries a broken arm didn't stop me so he broke my leg too. I had either lost consciousness or he knocked me out. Looking at my surroundings I knew where I was. Amity. A place of peace. It seemed they knew of the war that was beginning to start but it still hadn't reached far enough into their faction for Johanna to care which made me wonder if it has stretched to the other factions. How would Candor take this? I had several questions. Why was Marcus here? Four wouldn't save him neither of us would. "He didn't destroy me," I muttered. Causing Marcus to rush over here. Being honest this was nothing. I've been beaten down so much in the past...hell I don't even know how long. this? This was just enough to disable me. "He's more family than you," I said spitefully. Marcus looked almost heartbroken that I had said that. While the angered silence engulfed the room before Four came rushing in. Running to the bed I was in and hugging me softly. "Four" I breathed out. Since I had been held captive this is all I've wanted. Comfort. The feeling I could actually rely on someone. "You're good now," he whispered in my ear. His soft voice was like a blanket to me. Comforting the emptiness in me. I was safe now. Where Jeanine couldn't get me. Where Eric and his goons couldn't find me. I was safe in my brothers arms not as a dauntless or amity or abnegation but as a divergent. They hadn't won. Abnegation was for the most part safe and hidden while the other dauntless we're too. Most importantly we were all together with me, Four and Tris. That was all that mattered and it turned out my new start was a new story, a new life all together and this was just the beginning of my story. This wasnt just the beggining of my story this was the beggining of a war. We would win. We won the first round and we would win again. We have to.

A/n: hey this wraps up the last chapter of my book. I'm not sure if anyone wants me to make another book I could do one based off of Insurgent but I want my readers to decide that. Vote comment share and leave feedback thank you!
P.s. happy late Halloween