Chapter 3: Confessions and Cuddles

After a very quiet and awkward dinner Ash decided to go to bed. He climbed under his covers and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. An hour later he was woken up by the squeaks of his bed frame being shaken. He turned and found Gary laying next to him trying to get comfortable. Ash stared at him, he loved the way his hair looked, reflecting the bit of light coming from the window. Ash bit his lip looking at the boy, he was truly handsome. Ash looked at Gary "So you're really gay?" Ash asked him. Gary jumped a little, "I didn't know you were awake. You scared me. Um.. Yeah I'm gay.." He mumbled. Ash blushed quietly "Well that's good. Because I am too" Ash stared at the ceiling waiting for a response "Geez, Ash. You don't need to make fun of me for it." Gary rolled over, obviously hurt. "No, I'm serious.. I've never been attracted to girls. I've only really liked one person..." Ash trailed off. He had caught Gary's attention. "Who?" He asked shyly "Nevermind.." Ash said quietly, but Gary was persistent "Can you describe him?" Gary asked like a teenage girl "Well.. You know him very well. He's tall.. And has brown hair and green eyes." Ash rolled on top of Gary "He's an annoying pain in the neck and he's incredibly attractive." Ash kissed Gary's neck once, softly. "Do you like anyone?" He nuzzled Gary's face softly "Yeah, He's short and he has jet black hair.." Gary ran his hands through Ash's hair "and he's an immature little brat. And incredibly attractive." Gary kissed Gary on the mouth. Ash moaned and kissed Gary back, harder. Their mouths fit together like a lock and key. Gary's tongue danced around Ash's lower lip, begging for entrance, which Ash gladly provided. Their lips and tongues battled until they were both out of breath. Ash pulled Gary's shirt off and I'll leave the rest up to your imagination ;)