7

Louis and I went downstairs to the bar which was dimly lit and half full, mainly by old men and a few soldiers on leave. The barman gave us a beer each with a smile and Louis lead me over to a quiet table in the corner, away from prying eyes.

"This is nice, I like spending time with you Harry, especially away from the trenches where I can look into those wonderful green eyes without having to worry about being blown up." Louis said, watching me closely.

I blushed slightly under the pressure of his beautiful blue eyes and his heartwarming words.

"Thanks Louis, it was a great idea to come out here and have a break, even if it only for a few days." I replied.

Louis smiled and took a sip of his beer.

We spent the next few hours before dinner talking about our lives before the war and Louis told me that he and Sergeant Payne, or Liam as I should call him while we're not in the trenches, had been friends since they were young boys.

"I remember once I was kissing a boy in my garden when Liam came over to pick me up on the way to the pub and saw us. I thought he would hate me but he said it was fine and that he would never tell, then invited the boy to the pub with us. Liam is nice like that." Louis said.

"Did you tell him about us?" I asked curiously.

"No, should I?" Louis asked.

"Of course, if he's your friend and you trust him then he's my friend and I trust him too." I replied.

"Are you and Niall good mates then, you always seem to be together." Louis said.

"Well, I just met him our first day in the trenches, but he's a good lad, a nice friend to have during war because he's so happy all the time." I replied.

Louis laughed and agreed with me.

"What about that Zayn fella? You seem to be friends with him." I asked, curious to know more about Louis.

"Oh yeah, Zayn. Well I've been friends with him since I was a teenager, not as long as Liam, but we lived close." Louis said.

"And does he know about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he does. Only me, him, Liam and you though. And a few of the men I've kissed or been with of course." Louis said, lowering his voice at the last sentence to avoid being heard.

I nodded and finished the last of my beer.

---

*Smut so you can skip it if you want to*

Dinner was a very cheerful affair, there were twelve of us sat around eating the delicious meal, Harry and I loading up our stomachs before we went back to that dodgy war food.

We talked to the men around us about lots of things and after we had another pint each before we went back upstairs to our room, closed the door and slipped off our shoes.

Louis unbuttoned his shirt and flung it into the corner, his suspenders hanging down around his thighs naturally as he washed his face and chest with the jug of water on the windowsill.

He turned back around to face me lying on the bed as he dried himself off with a cloth.

"So." he said to break the silence, setting the cloth down on the table.

"You know, this is probably the only time we'll get to be alone like this, until the war is over." I said, watching him closely.

"Then we'd better make the most of it." Louis said, his voice suddenly deep as he kneeled down on my bed and leaned over to kiss me.

I pulled away to check that the door was locked and noticing the lock turned the right way I relaxed back into the mattress and pulled Louis down to kiss me.

"Louis, can we?" I asked.

"If you want to." he replied.

"I do." I said and Louis smiled and continued to kiss me, his hands finding the buttons on my shirt. He worked his way down the row of buttons, undoing each one and then flinging my shirt off the back of my shoulders, running his fingers down my chest.

I loved having Louis touch me like this. He kept kissing me and I thrusted up to get contact with his body, still leaning over me. He reached for the button of my pants, breaking the kiss to look up at me and make sure I was still ok with it.

I nodded and he grinned, kissing me again as he undid the button and pulled them halfway down to my thighs. I found the waistband of his pants and dragged them down. Louis got off the bed and kicked them completely off, the suspenders still clipped to the back.

I shimmied all the way out of my pants and he straddled me, grinding his hips into me. I could see how hard he was through his underwear and hooked a finger around them to pull them down. He helped me get them off and he was completely naked, kissing me again as he did the same to me.

"Have you done this before?" he asked me.

"Yes. Do what you want." I replied and he kissed me again before kneeling down between my legs. I closed my eyes and jumped slightly when he took me in his mouth very suddenly.

I felt him sucking me off and fuck was it good but I was glad when he pulled off and told me to turn onto my front. I got comfortable, holding the pillow in my arms as he pushed a finger into me. I hadn't felt like this in a long time, there was no sex at war.

Louis stretched me and then pulled his fingers out and I felt him line himself in, pushing in until we both groaned in satisfaction. After a few seconds Louis started to thrust and I held tight to the pillow, biting on it to stop from moaning.

I had been with men before but not like this. Something about the way Louis did it and his hands firmly squeezing my thighs as he panted and pushed in and out made the whole thing better.

"Do you- uh- want me to pull out when I-?" Louis questioned, still thrusting.

"Just do it, I want to have you completely." I replied and Louis made a noise of agreement.

His hands moved off my thighs and found my cock, slowly massaging me until I felt the familiar feeling in my gut.

"Nearly there." I said.

"Me too." Louis replied and he hit me right in the spot causing a moan to leak out from my mouth as I came over his hands, the sheets and my stomach. I felt Louis come inside me as well and then he pulled out, breathing deeply as he got up to get the cloth he was using before.

He sat down on the bed and cleaned me and his hands up, wiping the sheets to remove any evidence. Then I tugged back the sheets and slipped under them. Louis tossed the cloth into the rubbish bin, it was ruined now and got in beside me, kissing me.

"That was good." I said.

"It was. Goodnight love." Louis replied.

"Goodnight." I said and I kissed him again, savouring the taste of him as I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest.