8

I woke up in the morning with Louis still in my arms. I enjoyed this feeling, it was so much better than any man or woman I'd ever been with.

I gently played with Louis' hair for a long time, thinking things over while he slept peacefully on my chest.

"Tomlinson! Styles! Breakfast soon lads." came the voice of the nice landlady outside the door, along with several sharp knocks on the door. I wonder if she even guessed what had happened in her room last night or how two men were laying in one of her beds right now, completely naked.

I didn't have time to think about it though because Louis just woke up the noise, looking up at me adorably. I kissed him good morning, wishing I could every morning.

"This is the best feeling. It's also heartbreaking because it's the only time." Louis said, voicing my thoughts.

"We should get up, breakfast is soon." I said, kissing him again.

I made to get up, pushing back the blankets and putting my feet on the floor. Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed, tugging me onto his body and kissing me.

"Come on Harry, when's this going to be able to happen again?" he asked, pulling on my hair slightly.

So twenty minutes later we hurriedly got dressed, still slightly sweaty and trying to overcome the effects of our orgasms. We gathered all our things, shared one more deeply passionate kiss and then went downstairs for breakfast.

There were a few other men there, eating jam and bread and discussing their day.

Over our food and a cup of tea Louis and I decided to walk around for the day before he was going back to France and I went back to visit my family. I didn't want to leave him, even just for three days.

We thanked our hosts and said goodbye to everyone before leaving the pub and walking on down the road. 

"Shall we go for a walk, there's a nice seaside walk over that hill." Louis said, pointing.

I agreed and we walked for about twenty minutes to get there until we reached a dirt path in the woods. 

"This should lead us to a cliff with a really good view." Louis said and he lead the way into the trees, flashing his cute smile. I followed him, enjoying the break from war and just enjoying nature again. Walking side by side with Louis I wondered if I should reach for his hand, there was no one around.

I glanced at him and he smiled and with one more step our hands knocked together, his skin brushing the back of my hand. I took it as a sign and hooked my finger around his hand, holding it tightly in my own.

We didn't say anything, just kept walking, holding hands.

After about half an hour we got to the cliff, watching the waves splash below. It was a beautiful sight because it was a surprisingly clear day.

"This is beautiful." I said.

I turned to Louis but he wasn't watching the view, he was gazing at me.

"You're beautiful." he said.

"Harry, I know we've only known each other for like a month but I love you." Louis said, squeezing my hand.

"I love you too Louis." I replied with hesitation. Of course I did, how could I not?

Louis smiled and I grinned back at him, meeting him in the middle for a kiss. We stayed there for about an hour, sitting in the dirt and watching the ocean, kissing and holding hands and saying how much we loved each other over and over again.

"We should get back and have some lunch. I've got to get on the boat in two hours." Louis finally said, checking his watch.

I sighed but allowed him to pull me up and give me another kiss. We walked back through the woods and into the main town. We bought fish and chips again for lunch and sat on the beach eating them.

"You're all good for the train? You know where you're going?" Louis asked, walking down to the docks with me.

"I'll be fine, I'm not stupid. I'll see you in three days." I replied, reaching the queue of men waiting to board Louis' boat.

"Okay, see you then. I love you." Louis whispered the last three words in my ear.

I mouthed them back to him, smiling again and I wished I could kiss those surprisingly soft lips again but I knew I couldn't. 

"Bye." I said and I turned away, feeling his eyes on me as I left the docks and started my walk to the train station and back home.