"Igniting Spark"

"Hey! Nerd, get up!" The ash-blonde boy yelled as he shook a boy who was sleeping in bed. The snoozer had dark green hair, with freckles adorning his face. He groaned, lightly trying to slap the guy's hand away while still asleep.

"Five more minutes..."

"Ugh! Fuck man! Get the hell up! Setsuna's already on her way to meet us at the fuckin' bus stop, if you don't hurry your ass up we'll miss it!" He shouted as he yanked the blanket off of the greenette, who promptly fell to the floor.

"Alright, you have three seconds to explain why you woke me up this early, Katsuki." He growled, now well and truly awake.

"First day of U.A, dumbass!"

"Hm, how funny. I didn't know you wanted to die today-" His eyes went wide. "Oh shit!"

"Yeah, now hurry up and get dressed, ya doofus!" Katsuki said as he walked out of the room.

"Says the one still in his pajamas!" He yelled at the ash-blonde's retreating back as he left the room.

"Shut the hell up, Izuku!" Katsuki Bakugo shouted back at him, making the sharp toothed greenette chuckle. He quickly shot back to his room and got dressed, putting on his U.A school uniform, before proudly admiring himself in the mirror.

Yeah, this was the world where 80% of the population were born with quirks. Izuku and Katsuki were both part of this 80%, even being lucky enough to gain quirks a lot more powerful than the average.

Katsuki's quirk, 'Explosion', allowed him to make explosions from his hands by igniting the nitroglycerin sweat on them. Izuku could emit explosive flames with his feet by using the oxygen in his body as fuel. For some reason, his originally green irises turned red when he gained his quirk, which had been aptly named 'Devil's Foot'.

Izuku got dressed and grabbed his school bag. He ran out of his room and saw Katsuki in the middle of the same action. They both paused, looked at each other for a second, then bolted down the stairs.

Izuku was the first to make it down the stairs, Katsuki giving him a solid whack over the back of the head for it. The verdette chuckled as they headed into the kitchen to see Katsuki's mom and Izuku's adoptive mother, Mitsuki Bakugo.

"You boys are way too damn loud in the morning! I told you it's too early for that shit!" Mitsuki shouted out at the two like usual. Yep, an excellent family dynamic.

"Heh, sorry Mom." Izuku said, scratching the back of his head with a smile.

"Sorry, old hag."

Izuku turned to Bakugo with a deadpan stare. "Dude, you need to stop with that nickname."

"Yeah, and you're always such a suck up. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend." Katsuki jabbed jokingly with a smirk on his face and Izuku looked almost offended.

"Low blow, dude. Just because the one in a million possibility came true and Setsuna somehow became your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to brag to me about it." Izuku said as Mitsuki placed their breakfast plates on the table and the two sat down. "Besides, no-one's really caught my eye at all yet..."

"I already knew that, you idiot. It was a joke." Katsuki said as he began wolfing down his eggs. It had now been 11 years since Izuku and Bakugo became brothers, both of them now driven together by the aspiration to become 'heroes', protecting society by using their quirks to fight 'villains', those who use their quirks to create chaos and confusion.

And that's what U.A was, a school for heroes. This would be their first day of attending the school and they did not want to be late.

Izuku and Katuski gave each other the same look they gave each other on the stairs. Their ash-blonde mother, however, easily noticed it. "Oh no you don't! You two had better not race at eating your damn food again!"