"Fire Starter"

"How dare you fuckin' finish yours faster than me, Hothead!"

"It wasn't hard, dude."

"Oohhh, burn."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Okay, so maybe the group was rowdier than your average band of teenagers as they exited the Smoothie King. But it was understandable; an average band of teenagers didn't have a Katsuki, after all.

Yui quietly watched the two brothers squabble amiably as she continued to drink her smoothie. They might be childish when around each other, but that's something they did as brothers. Right? But, Izuku had always seemed to her to be the calmer of the two delinquent brothers, and for obvious reasons.

"I mean, bro. It's just a smoothie. Besides, I didn't choose to get the forty ounce like your dumbass did, I got the twenty four ounce." Izuku said with a shrug and a chuckle while Katsuki growled at him. The greenette smirked at his brother's irritation.

'They have somewhat of a small sibling rivalry I suppose...' Yui mused, watching the two grin at each other.

"Ok, Huey and Riley." Itsuka grinned, making yet another reference as everyone groaned good naturedly. She really had a knack for doing that. "Stop the squabbling."

"Eh?! Don't tell me what to do, Ponytail! And my name is Katsuki Bakugou! Not fucking Riley!"

"Katsuki, chill out. You loudmouth."

"Why do you sound like Genya from Demon Slayer?"

"...."

"...What?"

"Katsuki sounds like a lot of anime characters." Izuku nodded seriously, eyes closed and everything. "Especially Nishinoya, too. Their intelligence is about on par, so that one fits."

Suddenly, Katsuki got this distinct feeling that he was being ganged up on. "Hey!" He turned to his girlfriend. "Set, fuckin' help me!"

Setsuna giggled, detaching a finger and booping him on the nose with it. "Don't worry, Kacchan~ Just keep eating that smoothie you ordered too much of and lost your eating race with."

"Et tu, Setsuna?"

The group's laughter rang into the evening sky as they made their ways home.

"What's it like, learning from All Might?!"

Kendo stared at the cameras and microphones surrounding her. "You're blocking both me and my schoolmates' ways into school. Please leave." She frowned, before forcing her way through.

"How is All Might in class?"

Setsuna shrugged. "Aren't you guys kinda trespassing? Plus, you've split me up from Kacchan and Izuku. Why've you done that? Out of the way while I look for my boyfriend and friend, please."

She sent an eye up while the reporters blinked in confusion at being brushed aside so easily, and quickly located the two. "Oh, I'll leave you to that, then, Izuku you smooth criminal~" She giggled.

"How great is the experience of being able to learn from All Might?!"

"Huh? You're asking the wrong fucking questions! You should be asking All Might how much of an honour it is to be teaching me, the future number one Hero- Oi, Set, I wasn't done with them, stop pulling me away!"

"How did you find All Might as a teacher?"

Yui just gazed at the reporters silently. But on the inside, she was starting to get nervous. They were all staring at her, waiting for her to give them something. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't even ask them to get out of the way.