Chapter 23 : Messy Buns and Pj's

I woke up and just laid there . I laid there until my stomach growled . I then got up and brushed my hair . I went downstairs and got my cup of lions blood and sat drinking it . I watched the sun and the forest for a while . When I realized I was done I washed it and went to my room . I read for a while and drawn .I ate a simple sandwich for lunch . After I did that I went to read some more . I watched a movie after that . I began to feel tired so I closed my eyes and waited to go to sleep .

Dream

I was in the same place . The boy was in blue jeans that fit perfectly on him and a tight and fitting top . He had vans on too !!! He said the small words" I hope to see you soon Cara Mai ."
"I love you " he said again . We just sat there looking at each other . I still can't see his face . I looked at him for what seemed like hours . I felt calm , happy even . I smiled at the feeling .

" That's the smile I like to see " he said .

I blushed at the complement . I then looked at him .

He startled me by saying I'll see you soon . I then felt cold yet warm lips on mine . Before I could open my eyes the dream started to go away . All I could hear is I love you Angel or Cara Mia .

I woke up with a start . I touched my lips . I could still feel his lips on mine . I then thought for a while . I heard I think mom say dinner was ready . I walked down slowly and ate .I read for a while and watched another movie .I then felt tired again .

Dream

We were at a place in the woods with lots of flowers . We laid there and looked at each other . I still can't see the bracelet or his face . I see that he is looking at me also .

"I hope to see you soon ." He said

"I hope to see you too . " I replied

            It all seemed to fade .

I woke up with the birds chirping and the forest animals .I got up and ready . I walked downstairs happy . I ate my breakfast and hung out with Nessie . I then went to the big house to see Aunt Rose , Uncle Emmett , and the cousins . When I got there I knocked and of course they knew it was me . I talked to each of them .The baby Jasalyn Anne Cullen looks about one . She is I think seven months so that makes sense . The process was about five- seven months pregnancy and she is half vampire . Nessie's and I's took about two months at the most . I then talked to jazzy in her room . Grandma is about five months in I think and Aunt Alice is about three . The reason grandma didn't say anything is because she wanted to wait for Alice . I talked to her a bit and left .

Please comment

The author