Chapter 1

The Gothic Tale - Creepypasta Fanfic  - Black Butler

“Noo!! Stop! W-what do you think you are doing?!  I fort you loved me!”  Said the woman crying out to her husband.

As her husband walked up to his wife, looking down at her on the floor.

“I did love you. I gave you a second chance, I gave you a child! I even letted you be friends with that goddamn butler and also with that stupid gamer boy! But now.. all you ever wanted to be with is that stupid butler. So if no one can have you… Neither can I!!” The husband said yelling taking a large kitchen knife like what you would use to cut up meat.

The wife cried out screaming for help until her husband stabbed her under his wife’s stomach were the womb is, she cried out loudly screaming in pain.

The husband laughed being his normal killer self, “You know. I never really needed your goddam help! I was born this way. “ The husband said laughing it out loud and then he took a big long gold kitchen knife.

“I know I fell in love with a rare demon, but hey. I know how to kill them now. With a gold kitchen knife, and to break their wond!”

The wife tried to crawl away until the husband stepped on his wife's leg causing it to snap and break. She screamed more.

The husband had pinned his wife down and raised the big gold kitchen knife, then suddenly stabbing his wife to death, gutting with all the guts coming out very slowly and painfully. The husband picked up his wifes wound. “Good bye.. Mrs. Woods or should I say now.. Miss. L Midnight Arkinsaw” The husband said breaking the wound and walking out.

Chapter 1

“Urrg.. work aging” I said to myself. I got up out of bed. I walked up to the window to see what the weather was like so then I know if I needed to wear a coat or not.

As I opened the certain a crash of thunder and lighting making me jump a little. I sigh..

Great.. another thunderstorm.. just what I needed.. It never stops raining here, stupid climate change. The year is 2050. I’m only 21. And this is now my 10th month with this job I am doing. But now I have been promoted on my job.

So as I got myself ready, I quickly rushed out to my car and drove to work in this horrible weather.

Once I got to work I opened the door and closed it behind me. As I looked up and sighed seeing we still only have candles no normal lights even though it is the 2050. This place was around in the victorian times, and no one has ever put in electric lighting in it. It is a shame though, but it is a very beautiful place though.

I got up and walked to where my bosses office is. I knocked on the door and walked in closing the door behind me. As I closed the door the candle lights flickered a little.

I walked up to the desk as he looked at me.

“Ah. Hello there Midnight woods.” Said my boss to me in a polite tone as always.

“I heard you have a job for me Sir?” I said back to my boss in a questioning tone.

“Indeed i door Miss woods.” The boss said getting up.

He walked up to a big cabinet which has all of people’s deaths. “hmm.. Where is the letter A” he muttered to himself.. “Ah here it his” He said handing me the flies.

I flicked through them. I noticed that this woman has the same last name when she married.. to a man who was a ex-killer. I never even heard of my parents because I got told that they both got murdered.. Maybe this is them?

“I want you to go to there place which says on the files and investigate. We have just found their house, some kids found the house last night. Most of them said that Jeff The Killer has rose from the dead. But I doubt that though because he died in 1984.”

I frowned and noded. I turned around and walked out and went down into my car starting it up. As I drove to the house. There was this small thought that I was thinking to myself that, come on really? Someone coming back from the grave? Jeff The Killer.. Seriously?

I got to the house and walked out of my car, as I got out I slammed the door shut locking it properly. I looked up at the house, it looked so creepy. All the windows was smashed, the garden was overgrown and also the walls looked to horrifyingly dark. And even the roof was darker. I have never seen anything like this in my job.

I walked up to the door and as I was about to open it, it opens itself. I shivered a little and as i walked in, the door slammed behind me and I jumped from the loud bang. I sighed realizing it was the door. I walked into one of the rooms seeing one blood handprint. I walked over to the hand print and placed my hand on it. Once I placed my hand on the blood hand print. A ghostly womans face came up onto the window screaming. I screamed and jumped away from the window.

“Oh. My. God. What the hell is this place!!!” I said to myself.

I heard another door slammed shut. I quickly turned around to see a woman. Dressed up all in black. Black long dress, Black High-heel boots and black gloves. And as I looked up at her face, my eyes widened. Her hair was like. Coal black, as if they were burnt. And her skin was bleach white, eyes and mouth was just like her hair. I saw something shining in the corner of my eye. When I looked over at it. It was a kitchen knife. She ran at me. I quickly ran out of the house. I fort someone grabbed me, so I screamed at the top of my lungs. When I turned around I saw no one there, I panicked, shaking a lot.

I ran out of the house and ran to a small town.

The town looked like one of those old Victorian towns. “Wow. Why is everything in London like the Victorian times from where I am.” I said to myself.

I saw a old pub and walked inside closing the door behind me. I looked up to see an old lady.

“Did you see her?” Said the old lady in a crooked voice.