chapter 3

Chapter 3

What did he mean by.. Jeff The Killer gone back to hell.. is that just a saying that he is dead? but that his sole is still alive.. hmm... Maybe I should turn around and go to that graveyard. I guess that is the only best thing for me to do.

So I decided to turn my car around and drove back to that old victorian looking town.

As I got to the graveyard and got out of my car shutting the car door behind me and locking, I looked at every grave stone there is there. And I must admit this but there were like, only 30 graves there.

As I walked to the far corner of the graveyard I saw 2 grave stones one saying r.i.p Janet L Midnight Arkinsaw 1390 - 2049, Jeffery woods 2001 - 9085.

hu? Jeffery woods 2001 and dies in 9085.. but that is years to come. I have found out that jane was a rare demon which I am not confused about the date because when I looked stuff up about rare demons they can live over 100,000,000,00+, Which is quite cool.

But anyway, Jeffery woods 2001 and dies in 9085, I am so confused.

As I turned around from the grave I saw a man. White hoodie, bleach white just like that woman who I saw at the house, black dress pants and white sneakers. I looked to see what he has got what in his hand but I noticed, he had a large kitchen knife.

"Hello there.. Midnight woods.. My child... You have done well with your investigation." The man said in the white hoodie.

I backed away. Wait.. soo.. I was right, they were my parents, who are killers!

"Y-your Jeff The Killer.... How is this possible?! People said that you died!" I said to Jeff in a scared tone as I backed away slowly.

Jeff chuckled as I started to back away, "You see, I never really wanted kids. I only given your mother a child because I just wanted her to be happy!!! But she never was. She was always depressed. And that no one can never make her happy. So now.. I'm having to kill you!" Jeff said in a screaming way.

As I turned back around I bumped into a tree knocking me out.

What is this?

As I got up I felt a great big rush of coldness like I have just been put into a bucket of ice.

As I looked about, There was one side which was black, the other white. Is this heaven and hell?

I thought for a moment until I felt something take over me.

"Come to me, Come to the dark side." the darkness was saying.

I froze, I just stood there looking into the dark side. All I can here in my head is come to me, come to the dark side.

After a few minutes of just standing there I started to move towards the darkness. Once my foot touched the darkness. A hand pulled me into the darkness.

"Don't go to sleep Midnight Woods, you won't wake up."