chapter 2

Chapter 2.

"Umm.. see who?" I replied to the old lady.

I was so confused. What does this woman mean by. Did you see her?

She chuckled. "I guess you have. Even by your face expression said it. Come with me young child." The old lady said again in her old crooked voice.

The old lady took me down to the basement. She knocked on the door and opened it.

"hm? oh.. who this?" Said the man who was wearing a long tail coat, Tie, top and vest, Just like what a normal Victorian Butler would were. Hold on a second!!! I have gone back in time! Where is all of this Victorian stuff coming from! it's 2050 here! Hello!!! I was thinking to myself. "This is Midnight Woods. And she saw.. you know who's sole." The old lady said to the man in the tail coat.

He nodded as the old woman took her leave.

"Do take a seat Miss, Woods" He man said in the tail coat.

Wow.. He is so british. Like pure british. And he his hair was very neat. Long black fringe and at the back was short, red eyes.. But that was the most strangest thing about him though. No human has red eyes. hm m I thought to myself.

"So.. umm Did you know this woman then? Like the woman was like completely dressed in black, with bleach white skin, pure black eyes, lips and hair?" I said in a questioning tone.

He sat down at his desk, which has a name tag. hmm. His name was Sebastian. Wow, that name goes so well with his looks.

"Ah, indeed I do. I knew her very, very well." He said and I frowned a little.

How does everyone know what I mean by, Bleach white skin, coal dark black hair.. hmm..This is the most strangest thing I have ever investigated on.

"Could you tell me about her?" I asked.

He eyed me and he thought for a moment. Like he was thinking about something then he nodded.

"The woman who you saw in that haunted house, her name was Janet L Midnight Arkinsaw. Me and Jane knew each other since we were both 11. She was a Rare demon, and I was a normal demon -" Sebastian paused when I interrupted him,

"umm.. I'm sorry for Interrupting, but what is the difference from a rare demon than a normal demon?" I asked.

Sebastian sighed. I'll tell you that at the end of the story. It will make our lives much more easier you know.

I sighed as well and nodded letting him carry on.

"So as I was saying, She was a rare demon, and I was a normal demon. I was quite surprised when I first met her though. Jane used to have lovely dark brown hair, her eyes are sea green eyes. I must admit but I did have a crush on her. And I still do .. I know that she is dead. But still.. no one will can ever replace my love for her. But anyway. Sorry for going off subject there Miss, Woods." He said to me apologizing.

I shook my head, "no no. It's fine. Do carry on." I replied back and smiled.

Sebastian noded and carried on. "So after a while we met. We met ageing in the human world and we were working with Ciel Phantomhive together. But sadly she was always late. But still. She was such a kind lovely woman. And also a very soft woman though. Very.. you know. Easly offended woman Jane is. But when I was about to ask her out. I found out that she was dating another man. Who was human. His name was Jeffrey woods, who was a killer. But before I met her ageing in the human world. Jeff and Jane were good friends when Jane moved down to the human world. But then when Jeff started to get bullied a lot. He snapped and turned into a killer. He burnt Jane alive. But luckily she survived. And well... I think you should know what she looked like, because that was her when you saw her in that house" He said and as I listened to Sebastian, I paused with shock.

"You know, some people say that she is still alive." Sebastian said.

I noticed that I was shaking a little, but I shaked my head.

"umm.. do you know anything about what had happened to Jeff? And was he, you know.. Jeff The Killer?" I asked turning my head to the side.

He looked at me and thought to himself for a few minutes.

"Yes. Indeed I do. He ran away back to Hell.. And he is still alive." As Sebastian said that I jumped a little in my chair when he said, 'he ran back to hell.' What does he mean by that? Should I ask.. or should I ask someone else. Na.. it's best not to. I thought to myself.

"Well.. I better get going umm. Thank you Sebastian for that lovely story about that woman's life.. " I said to him. He nodded and I walked out.

"What did you say to Midnight, Sebastian? Or should I say Michael?" Jane said from the darkest corner in the room.

He turned around and he looked at Jane.

"Janet L Midnight Arkinsaw, nice to know that you faked your own death ageing. And now Jeff thinks he killed you even though he didn't. Tell me Jane, how did you even fake your head even though he broken your wound?" Sebastian ask Jane.

Jane smirked as she walked out of her hiding place, "Very easily, I hid my real wound because you know I have visions. So I hid my wound and with just a gould knife, it is quite easy to heal the inside but it is hard to heal the out side. Even with a broken leg. And goddamn it that hurt like hell." Jane said to Sebastian.

Sebastian chuckled.