Chapter 1 - T.O.P Aftermath

It was just hours after the Tournament of Power had ended and hours after 17's wish for all the universes and people who were erased to be brought back using the Super Dragon Balls. Everyone was back at home resting and recovering from the long chaotic battle. Android 17 didn't think of the consequences that were to come within his wish. 

Not one person thought of the same. They will not know the evils that will soon come for them. Will they perish or prevail this time? 

Meanwhile at a certain location that no one knows of, a figure with the skin color of warm ivory slightly emerges from the darkness. With only their nose sticking out, it is barely visible to even make out who this person was. With a familiar voice, the being began to speak

"Soon, the greatest invasion against these vile mortals in all of history will take place. I will strike terror in their putrid hearts. And it will happen at that insignificant Saiyan Son Goku's home planet just for the icing on the cake!"

The being chuckled lowly turning into laughter that of a maniac. He couldn't wait to take his revenge against those who gave him the hard time during his plan to purify. His motives will not be interrupted again....Or will it? 

Back on Earth, Goku, Vegeta, and the others who fought in the tournament were having a feast at Bulma's house. The large table was full of various dishes all made by Chichi and aided by Bulma's personal chefs. As usual, Goku was swiftly eating everything while somehow still being as clean as a feline. Everybody was enjoying themselves and feeling very proud of their victorious battle and keeping their family and universe safe from Zeno's terrifying erasure powers. Night had began to fall few minutes later and everyone started to put away plates, tupperware, silverware, tables and the chairs. After that was finished, they had all went back home to get some shuteye, peacefully of course.

_________________________________________

This is yet to be continued. I don't know when the second part is going to come because im a lazy bastard who gets a ton of writer blocks. Bare with me will ya