Part 3

Wang Yibo goes to university alone as Xiao Zhan has to go to his grandmother's house.On the way,under the tree,he sees Lihua talking with Zhangming who is always envy of Xiao Zhan and gives trouble to him.So,he slowly goes there and listens to what they are talking while hiding behind the other side of the tree.He also takes his phone from his bag and records what they said.

Zhangming:Love,when do you break up with Xiao Zhan?I can't wait to show everyone officially that you are my girlfriend.

Lihua:Don't worry,darling.I will break up with him soon.But,you said that you want to make him feel devastated.So,I am making him loves me more and more that he can't leave me.Then,at the right time,I will break up with him.

Zhangming:Oh,Love!You are so smart.That's why I love you.I want that stupid Xiao Zhan to suffer badly.
Then,they go to university pretending that they don't know each other.

              Wang Yibo sits under the tree and thinks about his Zhan ge, "If Zhan ge knows about this,he will hurt.They are so wicked.How dare they try to trouble my Zhan ge!They have to repay."Yibo is deciding whether he will tell Xiao Zhan about the truth or niw.Finally ,he makes a clear decision. "Right,I have to tell Zhan ge about everything.He will feel heartbroken at first ,but he deserves to know the truth.Besides,I am always for Zhan ge.It is better for Zhan ge to know before he is betrayed by those crazy idiots."
               After he finishes his university,Yibo goes to Xiao Zhan's house.
At Xiao's mansion,
                 When he reaches there,Xiao mama is preparing for dinner.
Xiao mama:Hey,Bodi!What brings you here?Come on and sit.Dinner is ready.

Yibo:Xiao mama,I will meet Xiao Zhan first.Does he arrive home?

Xiao mama:Yes,he's on the upstairs.Go  and meet them.And after you two finishes talking,take him to eat dinner.

                  Yibo goes to upstairs and enters Xiao Zhan's room as usual.Unexpectedly,it is the time when Xiao Zhan coming out of the bathroom,with towel wrapping his waist.Wang Yibo feels surprised by his Zhan ge's body which has no fat ,with small and silm figure.He is looking at without blinking.At the same time,Xiao Zhan feels shy and enters the bathroom again with clothes to wear.
               Xiao Zhan finishes wearing amd comes out.He said,"Yibo,do you want something?"Yibo said in his mind,"I want you,Zhan ge",but in reality,he told Xiao Zhan,

Wang Yibo:Xiao Zhan,I have something important to tell you..........about your girlfriend.

Xiao Zhan:About Lihua?
                Yibo nodded his head and shows Xiao Zhan about his recording.

Thanks for reading💓💓.