Part 9

Xiao Zhan:I......don't like you.I....
As soon as Yibo hears Xiao Zhan's words,he feels disappointed but he replies with a smile:No problem,Zhan ge.He tries to leave the garden but suddenly Xiao Zhan grabs his hand and hug him.
Xiao Zhan:Hey!Bodi.You react too fast.Listen to my words until it finishes.I mean I don't like you.It doesn't mean I don't love you.
Yibo looks Xiao Zhan with wide eyes.
Xiao Zhan continues:Yes,Bodi.I love you.I love you so much that I don't want to lose you.You promised me that you always protect me and never leave me.I also promise you that no matter what,I will stay always by your side and support you.
Yibo:Wow.Zhan ge,you love me.Today,you make me the happiest person in the world.
He said happily and then hugs Xiao Zhan tightly that he doesn't want to let him go away.Xiao Zhan also hugs back and said:Love you,Bodi.
Yibo:Love you too,Zhan ge.
And he kisses Xiao Zhan's forehead softly.
Continuously,he kisses Xiao Zhan's lips.
Then they create the beautiful evening with their lovely kisses.

The next day,
           Yibo comes to Xiao Zhan's house and first meets with Xiao mama.
Xiao mama:Bodi,come.Xiao Zhan hasn't woken up yet.
Yibo:I will get him up.
           Yibo goes to Xiao Zhan's room and he sees Xiao Zhan who is sleeping on his bed.He looks at closely and think:How could a person still look good even though he is sleeping?
He then kisses Xiao Zhan's cheek and says:Zhan ge,wake up.You have to go to university.
Xiao Zhan replies:Mama,give me five minutes.He thought his mama is waking him up.
As Xiao Zhan don't get up and ask him to give more sleep time like a child, Yibo says:Zhan ge.It's me,Yibo.If you don't wake up now,I will tickle you.
           Xiao Zhan doesn't react anything so Yibo starts tickling him.
Xiao Zhan laughs and says:Okay,okay.Don't do it,Bodi.It's itchy.I will wake up.
Then as he said,he has to wake up and says:Yibo,you are bad.You are bullying me.He says with a fake cry.
Yibo:Zhan ge,You are old now.You act like a 5 -year- old child.
Xiao Zhan:Hey,I am not that old.But,right,I am two years older than you.Treat me well,baby bodi.
He tells Yibo while squeezing Yibo's cheeks.
Yibo:You're just two years older.It's not a big deal.By the way,Mine is bigger than yours.He says with a big smirk.
Xiao Zhan:What?Yibo,you dirty boy and then he starts beating Yibo with pillow.
Yibo:Zhan ge,what are you thinking?I said muscles.You are the one who has dirty mind.Stop!
Xiao Zhan:Oh,You should tell it first.If not,I will not beat you.It's your fault.
Yibo:Okay.It's my fault.I am sorry,Zhan ge.
Xiao Zhan:Well,I am just teasing you.Don't take it seriously.Wait me here.I will go prepare.
             They then go to the university holding their hands together.

At evening,
              They tell their parents about their relationship.Although both families feel surprised at first,they then agree as they don't want to destroy their child's happiness.They even ask how they will get married.Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo told them that they will get married after finishing their universities.
Yibo:Zhan ge,You don't know how much I am delighted today.I am lucky to have you.
Xiao Zhan:Me too.I was afraid at first.But,unexpectedly,everything goes well.
Yibo:Let's date tomorrow,Zhan ge.We haven't done it yet.Where do you want to go.
Xiao Zhan:Amusement park and cinema.That's gonna be fun.
Yibo:As your wish,my love.

Thanks for reading❤❤