03 | after so long

Third persons pov

Third persons pov

  After Sersi explained everything from talking to Arishem to lying about Olympia Y/N knew Ajak lied about everything. She lied to protect Arishem and herself.

Y/N let them sleep for the night since the next morning she would be leaving with them to get the one person she didn't expect to see so soon.

Druig.

She hadn't seen him since Ajak let them all go.

The next morning they all drove to where's he was.

The Amazons.

Once they got off the car and walked through the trees they saw a village full of people. Everyone was giving them weird looks.

"Buenas tardes (good afternoon) " A women said walking by Kingo and his cameraman.

"It's very nice here, sir." Kingos camera man look around smiling.

"Don't be fooled" Y/N and Kingo said at the same time.

"It's all just an act" Y/N said walking closer to Sersi.

"Ay , estamos buscando a Druig, ¿está aquí? (Hey we're looking for Druig. Is he here?" ) " Sprite went up to a man and asked him.

"¿Cómo sabes Druig? (How do you know druig?)" The man said.

Y/N pushed past sprite and told the man "cut the crap we need to talk"

Tha mans eyes turned glowed yellow and the doors to the house next door opened.

"Nice to see you again too"

...

"You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady" Druig said to Sersi who
explained everything to him.

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked him.

"I am glad that-" Druig was cut off by Sersi's phone ringing.

Everyone looked at her as the song was playing from her phone.

"Hey what's your service? I'm not getting any bars." Kingo asked her.

Gilgamesh was slowly falling asleep. Y/N who was sitting next to him and Thena also was getting sleepy since the drive there they all kept fighting on where the amazing where so she couldn't get any sleep.

She slowly layed her head on Gilgamesh's as she too was falling asleep.

Thena lightly smacked Gilgamesh's arm so he would wake up. He jolted awake making Y/Ns head fall of his shoulder.