08 | the end of it all

Note: I completely forgot what happend here so if there's something important that I'm missing please let me know.

It was all hectic.

Thena was fighting Kro the leader Deviant.

Y/N was fighting Ikaris.

Phastos was helping Y/N.

Makkari was also helping Y/N.

And Sersi went to try and the emergence

Y/N was repeatedly punching Ikaris in the face while he kept trying to laser her but she just kept punching even if he did kick her in the stomach multiple times.

But Phastos realized something Y/N wasn't gaining Druigs powers.

So when he decided he would put Ikaris down to give Sersi some time to stop the emergence.

"Y/N!" Phastos called out to her. Y/N turned around and Ikaris took this opportunity to try and laser her but Makkari punched him before he could do anything.

Y/N looked back at Makkari "go I've got him" She signed to her

Y/N nodded and ran back to Phastos
"Y/N druig-"

"isnt dead" She cut him off.

"I'm not gaining his powers Phastos he's not dead" She turned around to see Makkari still repeatedly hitting Ikaris.

"Doesnt mean I'm still not gonna kill him" she said signaling towards Ikaris.

Thenhe shot lasers at Makkari and that's stopped her as she bent over in pain.

"Where's Sersi?" Ikaris asked a he flied on top of us.

"You underestimated her" Phastos said. Ikaris was about to go to Sersi but Phastos created rope to wrap around him while Y/N used her powers to keep him in place while the rope wrapped around his waist and pulled him to the floor. The rope wrapped around his shoulder his waist as he tried to laser them but the power in the rope wouldn't allow him.

"Ajak lied to you too" Ikaris said as Y/N stayed next to Phastos and didn't pay any attention to him.

"She could've told you but instead she chose to keep it a secret yet she trusted me enough to tell me"

"Don't listen to him" Phastos whispered into Y/Ns ear.

"No wonder druig le-" Ikaris started but was cut off when Y/N walked over and slapped him across the face.

"You mention him one more time I'll strangle you and gut you" She said walking next to Phastos.

...

Kro was dead.

Kro was dead and Ikaris was still struggling to get out of the chains Phastos put on him.

The emergance was starting and Sersi was ready to stop it.

But just as she was about to do anything Ikaris broke out of the chains and sent lasers at everyone in front of him Thena blocked it, Phastos got hit on the hand, Makkari got hit on the leg and Y/N got hit in her back.

She stumbled in pain but quickly shook it off and went to help Makkari.

Makkari quickly snapped out of it too and they all watched as Ikaris went towards Sersi.

They knew Sersi could handle him

Once he got there Sersi stood up but didn't say anything.

Memories flashed threw Ikaris's eyes of all the time him and Sersi have spent together.

He couldn't do it.

He couldn't hurt her.

A/N: still don't like you though

So he did the only thing he could think of. End his life.

Sersi looked back down at the ground she brought her fist in the air and crashed it on the ground.

Everything began to shake.

Y/N, Phastos, Makkari and Thena began to lift off the ground meaning that whatever Sersi did worked.

As they all slowly landed Y/N looked at Makkari and hugged her.

It was over.

They stopped the emergence.

Druig ran back to where they all were and as soon as he spotted Y/N who was hugging Thena he ran up to her and tapped her shoulder.

Y/N let go off Thena and looked back at Druig as he opened his arms.

"I knew you weren't over me" He said to her as she chuckled lightly and went in her arms but instead of hugging him she slapped him.

"Ow what was that for" Druig grabbed his cheek and looked back at her.

"For scaring me to death you piece of shit" She said then walked away to hug Sersi.

But as she walked up to Sersi Y/N felt her eyes starting to burn.

She didn't think much of it until she felt her eyes starting to burn a lot.

She paused and brought her hand to her eye.

And that's when she realized it.

Ikaris was dead.

Meaning she would gain his powers.

She looked at the rocks and headed towards them as the lasers were getting to hard to keep in.

So once she was face to face with the rock the lasers shot out of her eyes and into the rock. The rock slowly melted and when the lasers stopped she turned around to see Sersi walking up to her.

"His death isn't your fault" She said.

Y/N nodded "I know"

She looked back down at the rocks and whispered "I know"

...

2 weeks later

Sersi had gone back to London with Sprite. Phastos offered for them to stay at his house but only Thena agreed. Y/N told them she was going back home and when Druig asked if she could go back with her she agreed.

"You know when you told me you lived alone with no one to bother you. you didn't tell me you lived in the mountains" Druig complained as they walked up to her house.

"Shush we're almost there" She said and continued walking through the snow.

"Cant you just fly us there?"

"I don't like using Ikaris's powers"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't" They finally made it to her house and she got the key that was under a very snowy mat.

"That's not an answer" Druig said as she opened the door and walked into her house.

"That's my answer" She said as she picked up newspapers that were left around her house.

"Wow this place looks cozy" Druig said as he sat down on the couch.

"I have lived here for years so it should be cozy" She sat down and put her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you didn't die" She sighed. Druig grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Me too"

"You still owe me that date by the way"

Everything was going to be ok

Or so they thought.

________________________
Published: 11/21/2021
Edited: 9/4/2022
1103 words.