09. Cᴏɴғᴜsɪɴɢ Sɪɢɴs

❝It's confusing when you can't determine the signs

❝It's confusing when you can't determine the signs.❞

---------------------------

Keya got ready into a short white wrap dress Natasha selected for her. She didn't like much show so she wanted to keep everything sober. She had attended a couple of functions before but this was different. It was Kabir Mehra's party hosted at his house for whatever reasons. Isha, her hairstylist kept her hairs wavy and lightly curled them by the end. Her makeup artist, Subodh, kept her makeup perfect as always and gave the final touches. She looked at her reflection while smiling widely.

"I love it," she said and twirled halfway. Subodh and Isha smiled. "Let's click a picture to send to Natasha else she will keep bugging," Isha said. Keya nodded.

"I need to send it to my Ma as well," she said. Her photographer was ready with his arrangements in another room. Keya walked in there and posed for a few pictures. They all selected a few and exchanged them as soon to make posts on social media.

The first thing that Keya did was to send it to her mother and, got a reply in no time. She smiled while reading the pure words of her mother as she kept praising her daughter a lot more than she thought she deserved. But mothers are just like that.

Her team asked her to leave as they promised to take care of the mess they created. Keya gave a smile to them but it always made her feel awkward to see them winding up everything. But that's how it went. She was getting used to it slowly but she was still lagging far behind.

She got out of the door and looked aside to see Samaira coming out of the door as well. Samaira was decked up in a maroon short dress that hugged her body too well. It was the same that she saw her wearing back at the store. Her make-up was glam and made her look sexy. Her hair was kept wavy. She smirked while looking at Keya from head to toe and made an impressive face.

"You look good when you are ready," she said. Keya crooked her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" she asked. Samaira chuckled and shrugged.

"You look shabby otherwise," Samaira said as she started walking towards the elevator. The sound of her heels made a sound in that silent corridor. Keya gritted her teeth and followed her. "Excuse me? Shabby?" she asked. Samaira shrugged.